• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

ZoneAlarm

CLUSTER

TRIBE Member
I know there is an issue with ZoneAlarm where if you remove the software before opening all the blocked ports you will be left with big issues. There are software's that I have blocked also, which I fear are blocking certain ports and if not handled properly before uninstallation will cause issues with that port down the road.

What process do I follow before I go ahead and uninstall this crappy software?

Cheers,
Zigg'

Last edited:

CLUSTER

TRIBE Member
Ok thats great...

but that was no help at all....Xtatic you at least seem to know its problematic, you know this from experience? Maybe I could actually get some help here...... useless bastards...

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Xtatic

TRIBE Member
I do tech support for an ISP and ZoneAlarm is nothing but problems from what I see.

If I knew how to help you out with uninstalling it properly, I'd glady help but unfortunately I know nothing about the software itself.

~atp~

TRIBE Member
ZoneAlarm problems arise primarily out of people who expect it to deliver an out-of-the-box solution, but which unfortunately requires some mild insight into IP firewall principles in order to function effectively.

Software design problems might be an issue as well though...

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders