• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Zombies in Cambodia!

Lysistrata

Well-Known TRIBEr
Cambodian Troops Quarantine Quan'sul

Military Forces quarantine Quan'sul
There has been a small outbreak of “zombism” in a small town near the border of Laos in North-Eastern Cambodia.
The culprit was discovered to be mosquitoes native to that region carrying a new strain of Malaria which thus far has a 100 percent mortality rate and kills victims in fewer than 2 days.

After death, this parasite is able to restart the heart of its victim for up to two hours after the initial demise of the person where the individual behaves in extremely violent ways from what is believed to be a combination of brain damage and a chemical released into blood during “resurrection.”

Cambodian officials say that the outbreak has been contained and the public has no need to worry.

General Ary Serey had this to say, "We have obtained samples of this new parasite and plan to learn how it starts the heart and other major organs of the deceased. We intend to use this to increase the quality of life for all."

US Secretary of State Condoleeza Rice opposed the plan saying that the Cambodian government holds a great biological weapon and should destroy it immediately. Cambodian officials have yet to comment.

A United Nations team will be dispatched to Cambodia to confirm the safety of biological research in Cambodia.

http://65.127.124.62/south_asia/4483241.stm.htm

Do zombies count as WMD?

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

basketballjones

TRIBE Member
i knew zombies were real, good thing i just read The Zombie Survial GUide
zombie-survival-guide.jpg

thanx janine, without this i would be fookered when the hordes come

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Dr Funk MD

TRIBE Promoter
oh man, that's fake?

That article had EVERYTHING in it. Environmental apocalypse, political intrigue, potential crazy outbreaks of war and disease, zombies.

I went from peak to pit in this thread.

CIRCE (Sir C)

TRIBE Member
"General Ary Serey had this to say, "We have obtained samples of this new parasite and plan to learn how it starts the heart and other major organs of the deceased. We intend to use this to increase the quality of life for all."

Zombie Butlers

Last edited:

Lysistrata

Well-Known TRIBEr
i'm usually discerning about hte emails i post on tribe, but this is from a reliable source... and it's perfec tly integrated intot eh bbc website!
INTEGRATED I say!

i think condoleeza is a zombie.

Lysistrata

Well-Known TRIBEr
zombies are the utmost in cool! especially zombies with alien enemies in australian movies, but zombies pretyt much anywhere rock my world. MORE ZOMBIES LESS ABERCROMBIE

Lysistrata

Well-Known TRIBEr
haha, i emailed my friend back who sent it to me to point it out, so he had to recant to all he sent it out to:

Everyone:

You may all stand down... the zombies were a joke. I didn't look at the date of the article. Dorianne tells me that it was an April Fools day prank.

I guess I just really wanted to believe that zombies had finally come to deliver us from evil.

Embarrassingly yours;

James