• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Zombie fucking Nation

KillaLadY

TRIBE Member
I seem to have been quoted by Monsieur Duriez and I guess you can try and quote me again, bitches - but...
This guy tore the fucking roof, I actually thought my body was going to explode in a million pieces - he FUCKING DES-FUCKING-STROYED and DE-FUCKING-LIVERED!

I love Footwork - I love this place so much.
More later.

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

d.code

TRIBE Member
its been at least almost a year since i have gone out and fuckin' jammed it up this much (school and responsibility got the better of me)..... holy shit was that good. ive been doing this whole party thing now for almost 7-8 years and not once has the music come be being even CLOSE to this good. Not even CLOSE.

I am wayyyyyyyyyyy to drunk right now to even think and ill post some details later maybe, or at least my fiance will.

What ever comes first.

Hello, props, ass slaps, homo erotic high 5's and salutations to all that I ran into and thank you girls for the awsome cock block- it worked more or less like a charm except for the countless amounts of times my ass was grabbed and firmly squeezed. Not that im complaining in any way what so ever....

Why am i still writing? is this even coherent?
kasdhashdgguizxcnb

excactly.

Fuckin' wow.

<---- front row and center with the ww2 pilots hat.

SneakyPete

TRIBE Member
Zombie Nation was sick! One of the top ten sets I've heard and I've heard hundreds. He closed off with Kernkraft 400, the song that they play when the Leafs score :D, and it didn't sound cheese as I thought it would.

Only down side was he didn't dress up, but he did put on a mask for a little bit.

sentence

TRIBE Promoter
SneakyPete said:
Zombie Nation was sick! One of the top ten sets I've heard and I've heard hundreds. He closed off with Kernkraft 400, the song that they play when the Leafs score :D, and it didn't sound cheese as I thought it would.

Only down side was he didn't dress up, but he did put on a mask for a little bit.

his mask was stolen last night in montreal.. one of our staff took it upon themself to hook him up with my rubber lizard head swim goggles/mask..

more later! bed now.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

davehill79

TRIBE Promoter
Seriously this was probably one of the best live sets that I ave seen in a long fucking time.... He completley fucking loved it and that showed when the crowd was going nuts!!! Skilld galore that guy had, and Allsgood, what a fookin set.Killa, always a pleasure .. All in all a fucking amazing night, cheers to all....

mariazmess

TRIBE Member
THAT WAS ONE SOLID FUCKING NIGHT.
The cabride home felt like a dream. The whole night felt like a dream. "What the fuck was that?"

d.code: I LOVED YOUR CAP!!

it's noon on Sunday and I still don't have the words to describe how FUCKING WICKED the tunes were last night.

Krista started us off, hard but oh-so-cool. like we were too cool for school and we were rockin out -- Krista was just like, "yo! we be cool." smiles were abundant and everyone was excited to see Mr. Zombie. (I think I called him Rob Zombie at some point during the night -- teehee! I was talking half Rob Soul half Zombie Nation and got my words garblegarblegarbled.)

The set-up inside the DJ booth was im-pres-sive. all sorts of bleepbloop machines...

After Mademoiselle Krista came Andrew Allsgood. who did I have this conversation with?... "Have you seen Allsgood before?" "um, I think so..." "ya, I think so too... He's really good!" "ya! he's really fuckin good!"

Really.
Fuckin.
Good.
You dirty bastard. I was shaking my booty like it was going out of style and everyone was grooving and screaming and just having a gay old time.

Zombie Nation came on at around... 1:30? ish? MOTHERFUCKER WAS LIVE, baby. OH OH OH! Shock and awe. Shock and AWE!!! Munich crazy fucker! He was having FUN and we were going CRAZY -- it was OUT. OF. THIS. WORLD.

It was funky, DIRTY, SOULFUL, pounding, driving fuckin AAAAAAAH!

"Bang bang... he shot me down... bang bang..."
Nice touch with the camera. It was fun to watch.

:) So... I heard there was a party at Footwork last night? :O
I swear to GOD I'm going to kidnap the ticket girl -- too cute!!

I saw Mr. Zombie walking around after his set and all I could do was smile dumbly and grab his arm and say, "OH MY GOD! That was so good! You were so good!" and he kind of nodded and said, humbly or annoyedly, "thanks." he was so scruffy and CUTE!

Eliot Lazor (not LASER, monsieur LazOr)... weeeeeeee! I was so tired, so drained, but I just couldn't stop dancing. Thank god for Philly and his shared appreciation for the ganga. That last joint kept me going til about 4am. ooo the disco ball lights on the floor oooo...

I haven't had that much fun in quite a while. A great start to what will be a wicked weekend.

A few housekeeping items:
1) weeeeee! LASERS! oooo... with the smoke and the lasers it was all trippy n' shit. we had fun miming walls. doesn't take much.
2) it stayed cool in there all night. very nice. very pleasant.
3) weeeeee! KillaLadY! so nice to meet you and dance with you!!
4) don't act like that set wasn't recorded. it will be mine.

Last edited:

OTIS

TRIBE Member
My review.

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

ian

TRIBE Member
I enjoyed the night very much.

Spent the day painting my pad so I was pretty wiped and not really in the mood for much conversation/hanging out, so we just parked ourselves near the back of the room and bopped firstly to the last bit of Mr. Allsgood who was playing a very tight and bumping set and then to the main man, Mr. Zombie himself. I was very pleased with the music he played. I felt it was just the right balance between proper techno/tech-house and party music. I did think he lost the vibe once or twice during some of the transitions between his tracks, but he always managed to pick it back up again. Great crowd and the new lasers looked great.

Congrats Speedball!

Oh, and man I LOVE living close enough to Footwork to walk home in ten minutes!

shortbus

TRIBE Member
d.code said:
its been at least almost a year since i have gone out and fuckin' jammed it up this much (school and responsibility got the better of me)..... holy shit was that good. ive been doing this whole party thing now for almost 7-8 years and not once has the music come be being even CLOSE to this good. Not even CLOSE.

I am wayyyyyyyyyyy to drunk right now to even think and ill post some details later maybe, or at least my fiance will.

What ever comes first.

Hello, props, ass slaps, homo erotic high 5's and salutations to all that I ran into and thank you girls for the awsome cock block- it worked more or less like a charm except for the countless amounts of times my ass was grabbed and firmly squeezed. Not that im complaining in any way what so ever....

Why am i still writing? is this even coherent?
kasdhashdgguizxcnb

excactly.

Fuckin' wow.

<---- front row and center with the ww2 pilots hat.

abfab.jpg

we were totally on it

and jesux
technically i diddnt roofie you seeing as you asked me if i had any roofies.

droops

TRIBE Member
Good times and good beats and good peeps!!
Mariazmess, you are a bundle of fun!
Dave Hill, Lets do it up........sooner than later. I wanna do a loft party, roight? Yeah!
Hani, Francais, Krista, Eliot, Joel & Steph......nice work, Team.
SPEEDBALL rocks!
Who's next on the bill??
:D

marcinm

TRIBE Member
SneakyPete said:

HOLY FUCK!! Zombie Nation was at Footwork? I saw them in Europe and it was in this giant round building with about 15,000 people in attendance, (the dj Gigolos were also there, amongst others) and it was an awesome show.. holy shit.

I almost maybe would've gone to see that instead of Tijs!

*but Tijs was awesome, holy shit.

praktik

TRIBE Member
Got to the club with a little bit to go in Andrew's set, which was peppered with some pretty cool tracks but my energy levels were a bit low from a tough week so I took the time to just soak it in and relax with my friends.... There was a good atmopshere already though with a lot of big grins and hootin and hollerin' early on to set a nice party mood..;)

Zombie Nation came on and did not disappoint, but for some reason I couldnt seem to shake out of my low energy rut. I found myself appreciating his set and enjoying it more from a "distance" so to speak, rather than really givin' her and lettin loose. I agree with the above who said the flow seemed to be lost at a few times, but coolness was always just a few bars away. It was most impressive, I just wish I could have been a few notches higher on the output meter...

Those problems melted away after Eliot stepped to the decks. Yes the headliner was Zombie Nation, a legend and a great act to have over here. But the set of the night belonged to Mr Lazor for me, hands down. Though the crowd was still a little thick for the first half of his set, the slight increase in danceable room coincided with an uptick in energy, and I found myself really getting in a great groove that didnt end til the last track. Some very excellent dancefloor friendly techno selections were complimented well with the sentimental sound of tracks like Romboy + Bodzin's excellent Phobos to create a memorable set that is one of the best I've heard in recent memory. I go out to hear sets like that one!

Mr Lazor, if you have this set recorded I must have a copy. Tell me what it is I must do, and I will do it. This I humbly swear to thee, in the name of all that is holy.

MissBlu

TRIBE Member
Another great night out at Footwork...

Got to hear the last part of Krista's set - she really warmed that room up...

Allsgood, wow - the tracks this guy was dropping knocked my socks off... Perfect selection... Got the whole dance floor shaking!

Zombie Nation was doing some pretty neat shit in the kick ass booth, interesting to watch, love the video screen. Blip, blurp, beep.

Footwork = Responsible for Good Times