• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Zis is the weekend thread!

technowelt

TRIBE Member
Friday: Seeing Spike and Caitlin from Degrassi at The Wreck Room! I missed them in December, and I'm not missing them again damn it.

Aphrodite

TRIBE Member
tomorrow - probably hiding from the snow and staying in with the SO *snuggles!

sat - Ugly Sweater fashion show ala Activate technics1200:Dtechnics1200

sun - start some new art shiz. make stock and cook

Poot

TRIBE Member
[neeeeeeeeeerd] I was supposed to head into Hamilton tonight to see the crew from my elementary school gifted class [/neeeeeeeeeerd] but it's looking like this weather has other plans for the day. Boooo to that - it's been a short lifetime since I saw some of these kids, and I was really looking forward to it. :(

If I end up in the city after all, we'll head over to Nathan Phillips Square.

Saturday: Putting on boots and "hiking" up the Don Valley, then heading out to (another) open house.

Saturday pm: Grab a drink with a friend, then cozy up at home for some hibernating.

Sunday: Very important birthday party!

Sunday pm: Early beverage with a crew in town for the Spice Girls.

Skipper

TRIBE Member
Poot said:
Sunday pm: Early beverage with a crew in town for the Spice Girls.
Yay!

me:
Friday - Sunday a.m. - seeing my fam
Sunday - heading back to TO, either afternoon ROM dino date or brunch with one of my girls, followed by big gay dinner before they head to the spice girls.

tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit

lucinda

TRIBE Member
Today: Braving the snow, saying goodbye to GoodLife!! FOREVER!!! Work out, shrink my brain, watch a movie this afternoon, head over to Samba school, winterlicious at Lobby with 10 of my friends
Tom: Wake up and workout, (I am thinking a step and pump combo!) go home and get ready, chill out a bit, meet up with some cutie, go to see the iron chef and some old friends!!
Sunday:hrmmm...probably hang out at my Daddy's and pretend to be interested in the superbowl, (for my lil Brother's sake)
Monday:Work out and read my prep package! RELAX
Tues:Fly out to Denver to train for my new job!:D

SEE YA LATA JAN!!!

MissBlu

TRIBE Member
today/night ~ waiting to hear if people are coming into town for dinner, if not drop my puppy dag off at a friends, head slowly to Kitchener, spend the night with my parents who are both on high level pain meds
tomorrow ~ head back to Toronto, unpack my stuff, clean, and live on my own for the very first time
sunday ~ go on an adventure looking for a couch

LeoGirl

TRIBE Member
^^^didn't find what you were looking for the other day?

today/tonight: laundry, maybe shop for a sled, KASKADE
tomorrow: nurse my hangover wilst taking care of spunky cuddle monkey
sunday: kindergym

starr

TRIBE Member
tonight: whitby!!! and reading some hegel!!!
sat: maybe see juno and go to wintercity @ nps, if i can convince my cousin or else see plans for tonight.
sun: see tonight.

Lysistrata

Well-Known TRIBEr
my girls' supposed to be coming into town tonight but i don't know hwo this weather will affect that.... i was going to go to the indie art night at Buddies tonight... but it's looking like a good night to stay home and lounge around on the couch watching my store of torrented tv shows and movies.

tomorrow is supposed to be decent weather again so i do still intent to hit up weakerthans and such at wintercity.

FoxyM

TRIBE Member
tonight - thinking of hitting the Wreck Room
Saturday - Wintercity & the Weakerthans
Sunday - Floor Hockey!

ila

TRIBE Member
Tonight - pilates, run, study
Saturday - pilates, study, run, J Tizzle's going away party (re end of an era) then Blak to see Tasc
Sunday - study, pilates, study

bArHo

TRIBE Member
lucinda said:
Today: Braving the snow, saying goodbye to GoodLife!! FOREVER!!! Work out, shrink my brain, watch a movie this afternoon, head over to Samba school, winterlicious at Lobby with 10 of my friends
Tom: Wake up and workout, (I am thinking a step and pump combo!) go home and get ready, chill out a bit, meet up with some cutie, go to see the iron chef and some old friends!!
Sunday:hrmmm...probably hang out at my Daddy's and pretend to be interested in the superbowl, (for my lil Brother's sake)
Monday:Work out and read my prep package! RELAX
Tues:Fly out to Denver to train for my new job!:D

SEE YA LATA JAN!!!
uhh...

i DIDN'T KNOW YOU WERE LEAVING!?!?!? WHY?!!?1 FOREVES?!?!

Caz

TRIBE Member
Tonight: Band practice and then sushi with friends
Tomorrow: Getting sexually assaulted repeatedly by Temper Tantrum at IV Lounge
Sunday: Brunch with my adorable mom and then setting up my dad's new surround system for him

Fairie

TRIBE Member
This weekend is all about having fun with some of the wonderful women in my life. :)

Friday – An evening of girly debauchery with my favourite female unless of course she gets snowed in. She used to live five minutes away…why the hell did she have to move to Burlington??

Saturday – My weekly butt kicking and then lunch with a gf I haven’t seen in ages. Later in the afternoon, the kids will be over and we’ll either hit up the WinterCity festival again or spend a quiet night at home – it’s all weather dependent.

Sunday – Make turkey chili in the morning so it can simmer all day. Brunch with the wee ones before sending them and Ian off for the day. Shortly after they leave, the girls will be over for “Chicks & Flicks” our first annual anti-SuperBowl party.

Really looking forward to a good dose of estrogen this weekend!

bArHo

TRIBE Member
tonight: primo @ circa (though i doubt he's coming in cause of the storm) with my girls and the crew from ottawa (if they make it in), and then girls sleepoves! wheee!

tommorows: prep food for superbowl, dinner/going away jam

SUPERBOWL sunday: 100 % AWESOMENESS with fav. people alongside a stupid amount of food and booze, CAN'T WAIT, CAN'T WAIT. I've been looking forward to this the past month.

JESuX

TRIBE Member
technowelt said:
Friday: Seeing Spike and Caitlin from Degrassi at The Wreck Room! I missed them in December, and I'm not missing them again damn it.

oh snap!

this is tonight?!

okay, this is why we need boss hog around here, to keep us all updated on the degrassi going ons.

i'll be there as well.

saturday: boarding

sunday: probably in a shitload of pain.

SolChild

TRIBE Promoter
Tonight: Chill and drink wine with the wifey
Saturday: Mike Huckaby @ TOI bar
Sunday: Recover + Family Stuff + SuperBowl