• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Z-Trip & QBert - Make It Funky, Sat May 16, 2015

Maui

TRIBE Member
Of course I was there. Best dj on the planet. It was unreal as always.

There were multiple people filming the whole show, also not sure why no footage on youtube. Z said something about it maybe being recorded, really wish it was.

greginhali

TRIBE Member
Of course I was there. Best dj on the planet. It was unreal as always.

There were multiple people filming the whole show, also not sure why no footage on youtube. Z said something about it maybe being recorded, really wish it was.
Glad to hear someone went. Bummed to miss this one. No footage anywhere? Drag would love to relive the show through the old laptop.

Maui: What were some highlights?

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Maui

TRIBE Member
Glad to hear someone went. Bummed to miss this one. No footage anywhere? Drag would love to relive the show through the old laptop.

Maui: What were some highlights?
Not much that I can remember unfortunately. I got really drunk. lol.

I remember early on he played another one bites the dust with what sounded like the muppets talking over it and then into One by Mettalica.

At some point Qbert, a guy on drums, and the opening beat boxer dude joined z Trip on stage and that was pretty awesome. The beat boxer guy was really good, he was doing some awesome low bass sounds.

Z played a mix of everything as usual.. pop, rock, techno, dnb, trap, soul, and a funk segment because of the anniversary of course.