• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

yours tuly on BT tomorrow.

StarvingWriter

TRIBE Member
Hey gang.


Looks like I'm going to be a guest on BT tomorrow talking about poker and will be teaching Liza how to play texas hold em :)

What hotels are really close to the station?

catch it if you can...I'll probably be shaky and sweaty and stupid!
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

The Kid

TRIBE Member
hahaha...!

i'm pretty sure you will get "madd propps 4 life" from this board if you ask about her funbags...
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Libradragon

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by StarvingWriter
Looks like I'm going to be a guest on BT tomorrow talking about poker and will be teaching Liza how to play texas hold em :)

What hotels are really close to the station?


hilton, sheraton, fairmont royal york, holiday inn..
 

rejenerate

TRIBE Member
There's a Sheraton east of it (closer to the Eaton Centre)...the one on King that got bought and is now a Travelodge or something of that ilk...Holiday Inn on King is probably the closest.

~jen
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

StarvingWriter

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by stir-fry
there's a holiday inn at king and blue jay way... it's about 2 blocks away.


it's that close? I love that location I stayed there before 'cause I used to work for holiday inn and got cheap stays!
 

stir-fry

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by StarvingWriter
it's that close? I love that location I stayed there before 'cause I used to work for holiday inn and got cheap stays!

yup, it's close.

just head south on john and take a right when you get to king street.. and then i think you gotta go 2 streets north, and it's on the corner
 

Klubmasta Will

TRIBE Member
when they start talking about citytv's new poker show, make sure you say "yeah, that's cool. TSN's been showing those tournaments for years."

also, make sure you say "the key to texas hold 'em is knowing when to hold 'em and knowing when to fold 'em."

and ask them why the hell they don't show xena re-runs. it totally fits their demographic and it kicks the snot out of the rest of their lame-ass syndication programming.
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

StarvingWriter

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Klubmasta Will
when they start talking about citytv's new poker show, make sure you say "yeah, that's cool. TSN's been showing those tournaments for years."

also, make sure you say "the key to texas hold 'em is knowing when to hold 'em and knowing when to fold 'em."

and ask them why the hell they don't show xena re-runs. it totally fits their demographic and it kicks the snot out of the rest of their lame-ass syndication programming.

"when they start talking about citytv's new poker show, make sure you say "yeah, that's cool. TSN's been showing those tournaments for years.""

Actually, TSN shows WSOP...CITY will be showing WPT which imo is far better. It's the first time WPT will be airing on Canadian TV.

A Kenny Rogers quote is probably called for though.
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders
Top