• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

You're an idiot!

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

KiFe

TRIBE Member
I usually drink my coffee black... but the last couple days i've been putting one cream in there....

my belli hurts.. now i remember why i stopped using cream.

p.s. you're all a bunch of idiots..... especially YOU!

Evil Dynovac

TRIBE Member
The problem with giving grade seven fantasy movies a high colonic is that they will never get to Mars where the moronic jesus myth is fake because of all the toxins that give me gas on account of the trapanning.

Anyone who isn't stupid can see that if you're not a complete idiot.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Eclectic

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Evil Dynovac
The problem with giving grade seven fantasy movies a high colonic is that they will never get to Mars where the moronic jesus myth is fake because of all the toxins that give me gas on account of the trapanning.

Yeah, Requiem For A Dream *was* fucked up yo.....

KiFe

TRIBE Member

You couldn't have said it better yourself.

PosTMOd

Well-Known TRIBEr

You should retire to Fort LOTRdale, fag.