• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

You're a fool — that's what's wrong with you.

dig this

TRIBE Member
Mr. T to offer guidance in new TV series
May 2, 2006. 07:33 PM

NEW YORK (AP) — If Dr. Phil can dispense advice, why not Mr. T?

The TV Land network announced Tuesday that it will start I Pity the Fool, a series where the A-Team star travels across the U.S. dispensing inspiration and advice.

"The `t' stands for talking," he said in an interview. "I'm going to talk it up. It's what I've been doing all my life."

The series starts in October. He'll offer help to people struggling with personal or professional problems.

"My show ain't no Dr. Phil, with people sitting around crying," he said. "You're a fool — that's what's wrong with you. You're a fool if you don't take my advice."

The Star

Yeeeeeeaaaaahh!!!! Can't wait!! :D

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

basketballjones

TRIBE Member
"My show ain't no Dr. Phil, with people sitting around crying," he said. "You're a fool — that's what's wrong with you. You're a fool if you don't take my advice."

YES GUY

this just might be better than sharks on a rollercoaster

Krzysiu

TRIBE Member
Mr. T is chuck norrisific!

he should sell things to me via the informercial format. "buy this sucka!" okay I will, mr. baracka.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

TaCk OnE?

TRIBE Member
mr.T actually seems like a really nice guy if you've seen enough of his interviews.

I think he's hype....

Michlerish

Well-Known TRIBEr
Just watched this last night. It was great!

"8 cars out of 20?! That's a third! And third rhymes with turd!"

MoFo

TRIBE Member
He gives some good advice on fashion and style too:

Table the label and wear your own name!

Takin' the A-train to fashion.. With her mustard socks and her ketchup sash, she's a real hot-dog.