• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Your number 1 *all-time greatest*track

soulbrother 10

TRIBE Member
Last night - while high on wikkid homegrown potcake - I listened again - for maybe the 500th time in the past 10 years - to Underworld's 'Born Slippy', the original from 'Trainspotting' and then various remixes and live versions recently downloaded on Soulseek. Whew! - that track still totally fuckin blows me away!

So with all due humility I'm nominating 'Born Slippy' and all its myriad of remixes as the the number 1 greatest electronic/house/dance track of all time. Unsurpassed in its amazing ferocious funked-up rhythm, passion and soul. If this track doesn't move you then you must be dead.

Ok that's my pick for number 1. What track would you peeps pick for the crown?

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

s1k

TRIBE Member
so fukin impossible....

Eurythmics - Sweet Dreams this is my dirty little secret, hope no one reads it

coleridge

TRIBE Member
lockedgruv said:
Black Science Orchestra -- NEW JERSEY DEEP

Great record but its greatness has been diminished for me since hearing the original Wood, Brass and Steel disco record. I don't understand how they could get away with calling it a new track.

sugar

TRIBE Member
Big Boss said:
Pete Heller - Big Love

I would say it's a toss-up between this and Cricco Castelli - Life is Changing.

Lotsa songs before this made me fall in love with house, but these two epitomise perfection for me.