• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Your New Years Resolutions

CLUSTER

TRIBE Member
This year I plan on taking all my energy and efforts to get my small business going. I tested the waters and see there is money to be made, but even after seeing the money for some reason it still didnt give me the drive to go full out. Sometimes I really confuse myself...

However, it is my mission for 2004, to set all things aside, and see if I can get this rolling.

That and I don't want to eat Burger King anymore, but that may be harder then it sounds :D

Zigg'

Ditto Much

TRIBE Member
I moved new years to may

I find its difficult to make any real changes to my life during the middle on winter. I also like to be able to see which resolutions my firends make and keep when deciding mine. If everyone decides to stop drinking on the same day I'm going to need a drink more than ever. If everyone quits smoking the sheer bitchiness will force me to smoke.

KillaLadY

TRIBE Member
Pay off all my debts, which follows opening my own business which follows starting a family.

I have no idea how I am going to fit this in one year though, but those are my NY Resolutions.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

IgStar

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Ditto Much
I moved new years to may

I find its difficult to make any real changes to my life during the middle on winter. I also like to be able to see which resolutions my firends make and keep when deciding mine. If everyone decides to stop drinking on the same day I'm going to need a drink more than ever. If everyone quits smoking the sheer bitchiness will force me to smoke.
hahahah

Ditto Much

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by KillaLadY
Ditch my boyfriend, start a relationship with Ditto, start a family, become rish and support his lazy ass until he grows old and becomes sane again.

I have no idea how I am going to fit this in one year though, but those are my NY Resolutions.

we all need to better ourselves!!

bucky

TRIBE Member
Provide the best for my new family, I know it'll be tough.. but I'm so determined to do it. :D

This has to be the most exciting way to start a new year, knowing that in a couple months your first child will be born.. I can't wait!!!!!!

CLUSTER

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by bucky
Provide the best for my new family, I know it'll be tough.. but I'm so determined to do it. :D

This has to be the most exciting way to start a new year, knowing that in a couple months your first child will be born.. I can't wait!!!!!!
wow bud, CONGRATS! The first i've heard of this ;)

and dont forget "to bring zigg's back to the Rochester or Buffalo in 2004" resolutiion :D

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

tablist

TRIBE Member
I'd like to quit smoking cigarettes and stop smoking weed from the second I wake up to the second I go to sleep every day. It'd be nice to be an occasional pot smoker.... or weekends only at least. (look, I'm already bagaining with myself)

I think stopping smoking weed so much will be far easier than getting off cigs though.

Subsonic Chronic

TRIBE Member
Putting a serious effort into DJ'ing and producing again. This past year I didn't do shit. Hardly promoted myself, didn't teach myself to produce like I wanted, and I realised that I'm not happy when I let that part of my life decay like it has.

That, and as of Jan 2 I'm officially re-quitting smoking. No more of the sneaky cigarettes that I indulge in when I drink, while still professing to be a non-smoker. After new years it's back to the zero-tolerance policy that I was able to hang on to for 2+ years.

I'm not usually one to make new years resolutions but had a couple that I need to make this year.

pr0nstar

TRIBE Member
Goals for 2004? I'm not really giving up anything...

Learn Japanese, or at least the basics.
Bench Press 185lbs no problem :p
Snowboard a whole lot!
Get my Tattoo done!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

mcbee

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Subsonic Chronic
Putting a serious effort into DJ'ing and producing again. This past year I didn't do shit. Hardly promoted myself, didn't teach myself to produce like I wanted, and I realised that I'm not happy when I let that part of my life decay like it has.

That, and as of Jan 2 I'm officially re-quitting smoking. No more of the sneaky cigarettes that I indulge in when I drink, while still professing to be a non-smoker. After new years it's back to the zero-tolerance policy that I was able to hang on to for 2+ years.

these are great pete!

we'll support you in sticking with them!

for me, i usually take new years as an opportunity to reflect on what i accomplished in the year, and this usually leads to some resolutions.

at this years end, i'm pretty happy with where i am.......for 2004, i'd like continue on this track.....continue with working out/yoga/pilates. fight my sweet tooth. keep in GOOD contact with my university and camp girlfriends. be efficient and hard working at work. apply for a promotion? work on being less of neurotic girlfriend and relax about things i can't control. continue to treat my friends, family and boyfriend with love and respect. deepen my relationship with my boyfriend.

bring on 2004!

:)sarah

Chris

Well-Known TRIBEr
Originally posted by pr0nstar

Bench Press 185lbs no problem :p
Go Kenny!
So cute 185, seems like forever ago.

Some motivation for you. This should be your NYE resolution

Jennika

TRIBE Member
yoga or pilates at least 3 times a week

but that's not a New Year's resolution, it's a plan I'm already putting into action :)

pr0nstar

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by ChrisD
Go Kenny!
So cute 185, seems like forever ago.

Some motivation for you. This should be your NYE resolution
How much does Mongo bench? :p

And sorry ... I think 15lbs over my own body weight is pretty decent ;)

CLUSTER

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Subsonic Chronic
Yea Chron, don't let something like that slide. It's a great resolution and its definetaly something I plan on putting more efforts to this year as well. Good luck.

Zigg'

finary

TRIBE Promoter
no more resolutions!

i can't possibly hope to accomplish anything by deciding that on a particular day (in this case january 1st) i will make drastic changes in my life.

i prefer to look at each day in my life as a small step in my own evolution, and if changes need to be made; to make them on a daily basis.

/finary