• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Your last meal, what would it be?

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
I just had the best meal ever (which I have had many times before) and was thinking that if I was on death row and they came around to ask me what I wanted for my last meal, this would be it - or some other form of delicious breakfast.

Scrambled farm fresh eggs from Joanne Kuno's farm near the Magickal Forest near Bancroft, Maple sausages from the Strickland bothers on Greenwood Avenue in Toronto, toasted fresh wholewheat bread from the Bonne Journee French Bakery up the street buttered with country butter and topped with All Gold Watermelon & Ginger jam from South Africa. A good cup of coffee.

RumRogerz

TRIBE Member
My mothers lasagna, 1 bottle of DRC and and a bottle of Bulliet Bourbon.

If I'm going down, I'm going dowwwwwwn

silver1

TRIBE Member
Manchurian Chicken from Yueh Tung. It's on Elizabeth St. Right behind city hall.

My favourite food of all time and I've often commented that I want this to be the last thing I eat before I die.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

wakipaki

TRIBE Member
Manchurian Chicken from Yueh Tung. It's on Elizabeth St. Right behind city hall.

My favourite food of all time and I've often commented that I want this to be the last thing I eat before I die.
Dude, have you tried their Chili Chicken? It's out of controlness.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
Those death row inmates seem to be all about the fried chicken. I bet the guy who ate the one olive is in hell wishing he had ordered lobster!