• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Your Halloween Costume: 2013 edition

Boss Hog

TRIBE Member
I was just wasn't excited for Halloween this year. But the morning before the party, my wife came up with our last minute "Pop Art Couple" costume idea. Presumably from Pinterest. :p

So let's see what you did this year!

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
Mr. & Ms. Boss Hog always have the best Halloween costumes.

I was out last night as well (I was a panther!) and didn't notice too many really slutty costumes. Halloween is a time for sluttiness, and there should have been more.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

basketballjones

TRIBE Member
i was joe dirt last year

the wig i got was literally immune to any kind of cutting. no idea what kind of fucked up material they used to make it

forgot i did my beard and heard about it at work on the monday(not to mention strange looks at the coffee shop in the am)
was supposed to be in a prohibtion era murder mystery last night but have the flu so stayed in

kirstenmeows

TRIBE Member
For once my work costume (it's a big deal and worth $$) will take seconds to put on and cost me nothing, yet I keep being tempted to embellish and therefore make it actual work. Must resist the urges, it's going to be great just the way it is!! :(