• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

your first fight

redeyes

TRIBE Member
inspired by a thread on another message board, do you remember the first fist fight you got into??

i was about 7 years old, an older kid started picking on my 5 year old brother and made he made my bro cry. i turned into MR. T and i gave the punk a beating. the cool thing about is that my entire street was cheering me on, including my dad. come to think of it, most of the fights i ever got into was protecting my younger bro.

i'm not a violent person. the last fight i got into was when i was 15 and i got my ass kicked by someone twice my size.

my overall fight record is 6 wins, 1 loss, and couple of ties.

what was your first fight like??

peace

OTIS

TRIBE Member
Man.. I was bad.. up until about grade 8, I used to pick fights with people that would piss me off in some slight way. It was never uninstigated, but fighting seemed to always be first resort. Talking was pussy.

I can't remember the first one I got into.. it was sometime in grade 1 or 2, probably with one of the neighborhood kids.

Caz

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by redeyes
inspired by a thread on another message board, do you remember the first fist fight you got into??

i was about 7 years old, an older kid started picking on my 5 year old brother and made he made my bro cry. i turned into MR. T and i gave the punk a beating. the cool thing about is that my entire street was cheering me on, including my dad. come to think of it, most of the fights i ever got into was protecting my younger bro.

i'm not a violent person. the last fight i got into was when i was 15 and i got my ass kicked by someone twice my size.

my overall fight record is 6 wins, 1 loss, and couple of ties.

what was your first fight like??

peace
jesus dude, your childhood should'nt read like a boxing record LOL

I punched some guy when i was in grade 4, but he bit my face and now i have a scar on my chin.

Boss Hog

TRIBE Member
All I did when I was a kid was get into fights. Constantly. Lost some, won most, depending on how many of them there were.

After college all that nonsense stopped.

I don't remember the first one, but I remember starting a fight in first grade with a kid in second grade on three different occasions. He kicked my ass every time.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

redeyes

TRIBE Member
Re: Re: your first fight

Originally posted by Adam
now that's responsible parenting
my dad is the one of the most responsible parent i know. he was proud of me for beating up a bully who was picking one my younger brother. if i have 2 boys, the older one better stick up for the younger one or else there's problem.

peace

Prickly Pete

TRIBE Member
I have never taken nor thrown a punch... I do however remember getting kneed in the nuts for the first time... but there was no getting up to defend myself...

defazman

TRIBE Member
My first and only was in grade five because some kid threw my hat in a puddle. I knocked him down and kneed his head into the pavement. Boy did I get in trouble. At least I was smart enough at that age to blame it on professional wrestling.

depraved

TRIBE Member
The first real fight I got into (grade 6) I pounded his head repeatedly against an iron poll while I held him in a headlock. He had to take trip to the hospital for xrays etc.
Since then, I've avoided fighting for fear I might kill somebody. Much later in life, I took some formal training to learn how to fight while keeping better control of my emotions, on the rare chance that I might one day have no alternative but to fight.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

patio-d

TRIBE Member
I was in grade 5 too. Playing foot hockey, my friend Richard K. and I got into it. One punch each, thrown simultaneously. Both of are noses started bleeding, but his was bleeding worse so it was generally agreed that I won! BO!
After that I just hung out with other people who got in a lot of brawls. I cheered from the sidelines.
Now the only fights I condone are hockey fights. :D

jockey slut

TRIBE Member
whoa, big surprise

Originally posted by OTIS
Man.. I was bad.. up until about grade 8, I used to pick fights with people that would piss me off in some slight way. It was never uninstigated, but fighting seemed to always be first resort. Talking was pussy.

I can't remember the first one I got into.. it was sometime in grade 1 or 2, probably with one of the neighborhood kids.

didnt see that coming, no wonder you run the TBK thug posse

-jybot:D:eek::D

JMan

TRIBE Member
My first and only fight was with this bully in grade 5. We got kicked out of class for disrupting things with our arguing. The teacher left us alone and before you know it we're getting ready to throw. He lunged and missed, I connected with a nice combo - left hook to the chin followed by a right to the gut that sent him reeling. Next think we knew, the teacher was grabbing us both by the scruffs of our necks. I retired undefeated with a sparkling 1 and 0 record.

I don't consider the random bar brawls to be "fights"... got in a couple of those, mostly trying to back up buddies that were into it with another crew.

J

OTIS

TRIBE Member
Re: whoa, big surprise

Originally posted by jockey slut
didnt see that coming, no wonder you run the TBK thug posse

-jybot:D:eek::D
Considering what you do on tribe, you musta been the kid that ate crayons & boogers.

SelfExel

TRIBE Member
My old man, broke my hand on the back of his skull.

NEVER hit the back of the head!

This all happened like 4 months ago.

Beat that.

The Kid

TRIBE Member
In grade 5 some kid sat in my seat and I got mad and tossed him out of it. Then he came at me so I punched him in the face and he left me alone. I've always been a skinny little shit though so I've generally tried to avoid fights, usually my big mouth was enough to cut people down to size, and besides most of my friends were pretty thuggy in school so I didn't get bothered much.

SelfExel

TRIBE Member
I'm sorry. That was the most relevant fight, the one with the most deeply rooted implications.

The first "real" fight was with this kid that hit be in the back of the head while pissing. So I turn around and we throw the fists around like a couple of pansies, then I get him in a headlock, overpowered the chump, he was at my mercy. So I let him go, thinking he would get the idea that he was out of his league, so when I turn around he hits me again. So for the first time I go into bruce lee mode, like a real fighting stance...and he walks out of the toilet.

Help me friends. I need love.

juice

TRIBE Member
Lots of little fights while I was younger mostly relating to different sports incidents. No true fights until high school, in fact the first big one was in grade 9 while protecting a friend of mine that is here on Tribe actually. Happened in the middle of class and the supply teacher we had at the time ran out of the room crying because she had no idea what to do. Almost got suspended for that one but we managed to talk our way out of it.

Got into another one about 4 years ago at the Brunswick House after a bunch of guys jumped my very same friend. It was 3 on 1 so myself and another friend had to step in and try and stop it. We got thrown out and were told to never return, big loss there.

Edit: haha I just remebered the good ol' "just fight off school property and there's nothing they can do" there was a park just down the street from the school where many fights would take place. People were more affraid of getting suspended rather than having their faces mashed up.

Last edited: