• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Your 2015 Halloween costume pics!!!!

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
My pic will come later, but here is Dexter goin' Medieval with a jousting knight!

ndrwrld

TRIBE Member
figured, a good place to put pumpkin pics too.

Spaceship, Alien, and Minecraft Creeper.
will take pics once it's dark later...got some pretty cool flashy lights for the spaceship.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Boss Hog

TRIBE Member
We used the costume day at school to raise some money for our play.

Me with a student. Sorry for the massive size.

praktik

TRIBE Member
Likewise buddy!

I was glad my brain fired on the facial recognition matrix - i thought it was a misfire until you said "Hey do you post on tribe?" and I realize my grey matter had somehow filed away your face from a crazy party from years ago and said "hey you know that guy!" when you passed!! ;)

rentboy

TRIBE Member
Likewise buddy!

I was glad my brain fired on the facial recognition matrix - i thought it was a misfire until you said "Hey do you post on tribe?" and I realize my grey matter had somehow filed away your face from a crazy party from years ago and said "hey you know that guy!" when you passed!! ;)
I had a similar experience. I had to go the Tribe route because I didn't (and still don't) know your name. Same venue too.

praktik

TRIBE Member
Haha my wife was like: "oh you met a triber, what was his name?"

"ummmmm... rentboy.... I guess?"