• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Younger guys with older girls

Polymorph

TRIBE Member
um, from looking at that picture, methinks what you (JLissa) must be also careful about is that he begins to regard you as the buddy-buddy *sister* type... Common-ground *comfort-situations* like the above tend to tone down the horny carnivore vibe...
not saying you play the *jealousy card*, yet... (the jealousy-card here being you begin to get flirty with some other guy for the sole purpose of provoking a reaction in your real boy-toy conquest there... )

hey, you`re still a club-kid, right? Drag him out to that environ, and then get dirty on the dancefloor to some jungle beats! That should make his mojo rise a bit

anyways, carry on...

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

BAd Luck

TRIBE Member
poly you are totally right! I have been slotted to the cool chick friend tooooooooooo many times, gah :mad:
welcome to Polyfail!
wtf...you are still trying to develope interest, therefore jealosy is not an option. I know if maybe I thought someone was into me but didn't know what to do about it. Then later they are all up on somethin else i'd be like. dude
fuck whatever.
men don't get jealous untill they feel posessive.
go to dins again and listen to yourself.
and act on it. we guys are hardwired to be a little ADD. So just fucking
spell it out if you have to.

atbell

TRIBE Member
hey, you`re still a club-kid, right? Drag him out to that environ, and then get dirty on the dancefloor to some jungle beats! That should make his mojo rise a bit
... or he'll get freaked out and run. Jungle's not the best introductory music, house is my prefered introduction for people who still think that anything with a turn table sounds the same (no offence but baby looks the type ;) ).

Don't take him where he's uncomfortable, meet him on his teritory, ease him into clubing if he's not familiar. ... oh and booze is a must, some double vodka tonic, gin / tonic, anything that goes down easy will get him in the mood faster than he realizes.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

BAd Luck

TRIBE Member
DAMMITT!!!!
Melissa update this mofo already!!!!
goddammitt people need answers!!!
this is my new version of guiding light!!!
balllarrrgh!!!

jungalissa

TRIBE Member
i can't see the pic at work, but i am coming upstairs tonight to see/spy him out!
oh no! I got there late tonight. He was actually intheweight room though.He's like 6'3 andhe had a white t-shirt and blue gi pants on.

how was training?

ok guys, not anything to report yet. we haven't been able to connect again as he hasn't been around much. I will likely be hanging out with him tomorrow so hopefully I will have some soap opera worthy news ;) :)

MissBlu

TRIBE Member
oh no! I got there late tonight. He was actually intheweight room though.He's like 6'3 andhe had a white t-shirt and blue gi pants on.

how was training?

ok guys, not anything to report yet. we haven't been able to connect again as he hasn't been around much. I will likely be hanging out with him tomorrow so hopefully I will have some soap opera worthy news ;) :)

he was there when i started last night... on the weights pretty heavy while we were training... he's cute!

training is awesome, i got to spar a bit last night and save for the stinky gloves it was so much fun. my legs hurt (good pain) today!

Dirty Girl

TRIBE Member
january 14th you started this thread, 2 weeks ago, and you still havent banged him, im quite honestly disgusted, this mission should of taken no longer than 5 hours and no more than 4 beers and 2 shots to accomplish.

even cougstar paula is wagging her finger at you.

khemistry

TRIBE Member
january 14th you started this thread, 2 weeks ago, and you still havent banged him, im quite honestly disgusted, this mission should of taken no longer than 5 hours and no more than 4 beers and 2 shots to accomplish.

even cougstar paula is wagging her finger at you.
Exactly, just boink the dude already. What are you waiting for?

agentRC4

TRIBE Member
Thats it. I've had enough waiting.

Nothing is going to happen. What a let down.

Alex just close this thread. booooooourns

Polymorph

TRIBE Member
welcome to Polyfail!
wtf...you are still trying to develope interest, therefore jealosy is not an option.
well yeah, I agree. In my experience, playing the jealousy card may lead to a good ol'-fashioned hate-fuck, but it also tends to lead to a quick relationship burnout...

Still, I stick by my key-point there. Methinks JLissa is stuck in a *comfort zone* with her conquest there. She needs to change it up or shake it up a bit. And as the *elder* in this situation, it really is up to her to provide cogent direction so's that this dramatic soap-arc don't get totally boring...

btw sorry for the delayed reaction. I was away for a couple days

carry on