• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Young Teens and Oral Sex

EffinHard

TRIBE Member
http://www.globeandmail.com/servlet...ente0210/BNStory/National/?query=rainbow+club

It's probably the 4th article I've read this year on the problem. This one is a little.... um... conservative I guess, however, "the rainbow club", thats fecking disturbing.

An article I read in the summer said that 12 teens 12-14 were sent home from a summer camp for having a group oral orgy in their tent, mid-afternoon. Is the media to blame? American Pie? RAP LYRICS (lol). The Internet? Is it even a problem?

I wish I was getting blowjobs that easy when I was 12 yr's old. But now that Im 24, I dont think kids should be doing it.

Alex D. from TRIBE on Utility Room

lok

TRIBE Member
I really dont think its that big an issue. If a 12yr is actually able to be sexual, both in terms of their biology and their mindset, I think its just as innocent as any other sexual experiences kids have from 5-6 and up.

I'd be much more concerned if there was coersion involved.

sweet_e

TRIBE Member
yeah but at the age of 12 or 10? do you really think that they are fully capable of understanding the implications of what they are doing? just because something is fun doesnt mean it should be done or that it is good for them.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

PosTMOd

Well-Known TRIBEr
I used to work at a banquet hall that did bar mitzvahs, and one time I caught a 12-year old girl giving a 13-year old a blowjob out the back of the restaurant.

At 13, I probably would have just peed in her mouth.

geminigirl

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by sweet_e
yeah but at the age of 12 or 10? do you really think that they are fully capable of understanding the implications of what they are doing? just because something is fun doesnt mean it should be done or that it is good for them.

Yeah, holy crap...I was still playing with barbie til at least 13.

PosTMOd

Well-Known TRIBEr

Why is it bad for them?

I would argue that it is bad for them only because of people's reactions. I mean, when I caught those people, I started laughing my head off.

mingster

TRIBE Member
the implications of having oral sex?

hmmm...i suppose you could contract oral herpes or something. but that's about it. and to be honest, 12 years old isn't much younger than when i started experimenting. it's natural.

the rainbow blow-job line-up might be a little extreme though. haha.

geminigirl

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by PosTMOd
I used to work at a banquet hall that did bar mitzvahs, and one time I caught a 12-year old girl giving a 13-year old a blowjob out the back of the restaurant.

At 13, I probably would have just peed in her mouth.

OMG...I shouldn't be surprised but I am.

I didn't do any of that stuff til way later.

diablo

TRIBE Member
Stupid, lazy parents don't provide any moral guidance, and then are surprised when their kids get pregnant at 13.

That's what happens when TV raises your kids.

Crap situation, but not at all surprising.

lok

TRIBE Member

Althought you're not going to admit it, I can fully guarantee you've had a sexual experience that was pleasurable before the age of 12. This includes petting, dry humping etc.

If not, you're a minority (roughly 20% i believe)

Dirt Dawg

TRIBE Member
When I was 13 I was raving full tilt, doing drugs and mos def getting some head.

So as long as these oral events don't include large amounts of blow and e's then it's all good.

Nothing like celebrating the beginning of your teenage years with some good head.

jus me

TRIBE Member
I didn't read the article yet, but I think the concern lies more in what happens when they grow older? Into their teens?

Will the boys be expecting this behaviour from girls as normal? Having unprotected sex? Getting STDs? Pregnancy? Etc etc, you get my drift.

Boss Hog

TRIBE Member
I had oral sex on my 13th birthday and I was listening to El Debarge.

Does that make El Debarge nasty?

geminigirl

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by lok
Althought you're not going to admit it, I can fully guarantee you've had a sexual experience that was pleasurable before the age of 12. This includes petting, dry humping etc.

If not, you're a minority (roughly 20% i believe)

That's not true for me at all. I didn't have any sexual experiences til about 15...seriously. And that wasn't even full sex. I didn't have sex for the first time til I was almost 17.

ps...I think your stats are wrong!:p

lok

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by jus me
I didn't read the article yet, but I think the concern lies more in what happens when they grow older? Into their teens?

Will the boys be expecting this behaviour from girls as normal? Having unprotected sex? Getting STDs? Pregnancy? Etc etc, you get my drift.

How does getting a blowjob transfer into having unprotected sex?

I guess you also believe that marjiuana is the gateway drug

lok

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by geminigirl
That's not true for me at all. I didn't have any sexual experiences til about 15...seriously. And that wasn't even full sex. I didn't have sex for the first time til I was almost 17.

ps...I think your stats are wrong!:p

Like I said, you're not going to admit it. Who would admit to dry humping their cousin or getting their genitals petted by their best friend. Furthermore, you've probably supressed the memory because you find it unnerving.

Or you could just be the 1 in 5.

MOD ONE

TRIBE Member
What a great article I wish it were like that back then. We didn't even think about that stuff at that age...well maybe we did, but we never had any rainbow parties.

Subsonic Chronic

TRIBE Member
There's a Quagmire joke to be made here but I just can't find the right wording.

Something about young girls giving blowjobs, and then "ALLLLL RIGHT" followed by some thrusting.

geminigirl

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by lok
Like I said, you're not going to admit it. Who would admit to dry humping their cousin or getting their genitals petted by their best friend. Furthermore, you've probably supressed the memory because you find it unnerving.

Or you could just be the 1 in 5.

I'm a very open person. I have nothing to hide. If some cute boy went down on me when I was 10, hey I'd admit it for sure. I'm not a private person...but it didn't happen. I seriously played with barbies til I was close to 15. I'm 30 now. I think kids didn't grow up nearly as fast as they do today.