• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

You'll Shoot Yer Eye Out!

sugar

TRIBE Member
Well, no one shot me in the eye, but it sure felt like it...

On the way to work today my eye started hurting (thought you've had a bad headache? try an eye-ache on for size). It got progressively worse over the course of the morning (from aching and a "pulling" feeling every time I moved my eye to full-on stabbing pain).

Turns out I have a pinched nerve in me head. Great. I wonder what's putting the pressure on the nerve...forgot to ask the doc that. Maybe it's a tumor. :(

Who cares...Tylenol 3s are kicking in now :p

JayIsBored

TRIBE Member
it's because you use the expression 'you're a sight for sore eyes' waaayyy too much

the universe is punishing you

PRIMAL

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by JayIsBored
it's because you use the expression 'you're a sight for sore eyes' waaayyy too much

the universe is punishing you
I thought it was because of the acid I use to put in my eye all the time in high school.

And to think, I could have just stopped using that expression instead of inserting 50 lots up my ass.

Stupid stupid me.