• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

you, you fucking hipster douchebag...

EffinHard

TRIBE Member
...walking on davenport heading west near Shaw street at 5:00pm... you fucking waste. 19 maybe 20 years old. Walking next to a girl who within a month will regret letting you inside her that one time for 30 seconds. you thought it was appropriate to empty the trivial pursuit box little by little, card by card, piece by piece for the whole block as I watched. I watched you for a whole block and you knew it. At least I had enough of a mind to call you out, and you had enough sense to walk away. keep walking hipster douchebag. I called you out, you fuck.

you remind me of the twin teenage skater kids on the junction bus near Pacific Ave. you did it right in front of me, like I wasn't there. scratching your shitty tags into the window with a quarter. You fucking teenage nerds, playing tony hawk and GTA like its your bible. We were sitting right across from each-other. I called you fuckers out as well. You both kept your eyes pinned to the floor and didn't utter a word for the next 5 stops. Oh, you thought about continuing your scratches but you also knew better. Keep walking... keep looking at the floor.

when i want to be, I'm a fucking superhero. preventing crime and shit.

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

EffinHard

TRIBE Member
Ice_cream_face.gif

courtesy of deep in the animated gifs thread.

erika

TRIBE Member
the first one ``sounds`` emo to me
the second one just dumb

ps ``never attribute to malice that which can be explained by stupidity` `)

Maui

TRIBE Member
He's like grandpa scowling at the kids who dropped their baseball on his front lawn. hehe

Cause I know I didn't act like a moron as a teen....

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

RumRogerz

TRIBE Member
...walking on davenport heading west near Shaw street at 5:00pm... you fucking waste. 19 maybe 20 years old. Walking next to a girl who within a month will regret letting you inside her that one time for 30 seconds. you thought it was appropriate to empty the trivial pursuit box little by little, card by card, piece by piece for the whole block as I watched. I watched you for a whole block and you knew it. At least I had enough of a mind to call you out, and you had enough sense to walk away. keep walking hipster douchebag. I called you out, you fuck.

you remind me of the twin teenage skater kids on the junction bus near Pacific Ave. you did it right in front of me, like I wasn't there. scratching your shitty tags into the window with a quarter. You fucking teenage nerds, playing tony hawk and GTA like its your bible. We were sitting right across from each-other. I called you fuckers out as well. You both kept your eyes pinned to the floor and didn't utter a word for the next 5 stops. Oh, you thought about continuing your scratches but you also knew better. Keep walking... keep looking at the floor.

when i want to be, I'm a fucking superhero. preventing crime and shit.

you are one awesome dude. Bless you, soldier!

cosmosuave

TRIBE Member
Good for you!!! I'm sick of seeing that shit as well... Corktown is bad for tags it looks like shit and so disrespectful when it is on someones house... I like graffit when it is done well but tags = no fucking talent...

SubMissioN

TRIBE Member
I'm not into alienating the new generations from the right to speak out or expressing themselves but its clear to me that certain actions prove to mean more then others.

WestsideWax

TRIBE Promoter
ecstasy = why our subculture rocked
coke = why their subculture is full of dickheads

Like 90% of "our" drug-using subculture that still parties didn't jump right back on the nose candy train as soon as it became the prevalent substance in the club scene.

erika

TRIBE Member
ecstasy = why our subculture rocked
coke = why their subculture is full of dickheads

pfft - talk about over-simplifying!!

"ours", "theirs", what bullshit!

In every socio-demographic group you will find the same percentage of assholes; how they choose to express their assholedness (new word) may be more or less palatable to you depending on your particular frame of reference.

Sal De Ban

TRIBE Member
yeh totally. i used to say, 'man, those cannibals are assholes for eating people' but at the same time they thought i was an asshole for not eating people. so who is right?