• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

You put the lime in the Coke, you nut.

HotSauce

TRIBE Member
ARGHHH!!!!!!

This is almost as bad as my alarm playing Soul Decision's - Ooh It's Kinda Crazy when it went off this morning and sticking in my head all day.

HotSauce

TRIBE Member
Bruder bought a coconut, he bought it for a dime,
His sister had anudder one she paid it for de lime.

HotSauce

TRIBE Member
oh man... you would hate me.

We used to put vaseline on the backs of the toilets in an old sketchy afterhours I used to frequent.

Not very PLURish, but I was never really that kind of raver.

glych t.anomaly

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by HotSauce
oh man... you would hate me.

We used to put vaseline on the backs of the toilets in an old sketchy afterhours I used to frequent.

Not very PLURish, but I was never really that kind of raver.

pffft anyone willing to do lines off a toilet deserve that, key and yer hand suffice quite nicely, and you dont have to worry about any filth some turdburgler may have coated on s already filthy object to begin with.

[jai]

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

bucky

TRIBE Member
just as i thought i'd enter a day without this stupid song stuck in my head you have to go ahead and ruin it.

unique2100

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by HotSauce
ARGHHH!!!!!!

This is almost as bad as my alarm playing Soul Decision's - Ooh It's Kinda Crazy when it went off this morning and sticking in my head all day.
HHahhaha I had a discussion about this the other day, what do u think is a better tune this one or the sprite remix jam? I like the sprite remix jam personally. But if I find a mp3 of the coke one I'm gonna do a the gh3y summer d&b remix of it. Anyone got the mp3?

KillaLadY

TRIBE Member
OMG!
I FUCKING hate that commercial because it works.

It works so damn good, I couldn't fall asleep last night because the fucking thing kept ringing in my ears.

Thanks to this thread, it's not back in my head again.

tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit

TaCk OnE?

TRIBE Member
I have "I want chicken, I want liver, meow mix MEOW MIX, PLESAE DELIVER!" stuck in my head, so count your blessings.

I was singing it under my breath in the food court today eating manchu wok when I noticed the business guys next to me staring.

SUNKIST

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by afterglow
Diet coke with lime came out first.

So.. yes.
yeah, and it's assy.
so i can only imagine how bad reg. coke with lime tastes.

and that song reminds me of that movie Practical Magic.

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
Originally posted by SUNKIST
yeah, and it's assy.
so i can only imagine how bad reg. coke with lime tastes.

and that song reminds me of that movie Practical Magic.
or Resevoir Dogs

tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit

deevah

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by TaCk OnE?
I have "I want chicken, I want liver, meow mix MEOW MIX, PLESAE DELIVER!" stuck in my head, so count your blessings.

I was singing it under my breath in the food court today eating manchu wok when I noticed the business guys next to me staring.
i constantly have the meow mix song in my head....my cat goes nuts when i start singing it

smile

TRIBE Member
take it easy, haters.

lime coke actually tastes quite nice, on its own or with some crown royal.

smile

TRIBE Member
you can actually taste the difference between "fake lime" and real lime? what does "fake lime" taste like?

i think all you're drinking is haterade. ;)

nuttz

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by smile
take it easy, haters.

lime coke actually tastes quite nice, on its own or with some crown royal.
I have to agree with you. I tried it for the first time on Saturday night with some Wiser's. It was quit tastey.

lucky1

TRIBE Member
That commercial is right up there with the old navy tunic commercial in terms of annoyance factor!

SUNKIST

TRIBE Member
^Ya, wasn;t there a diet vanilla dr. pepper at one point too?

fake lime tastes like a scratch and sniff sticker smells.