• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

You know you've got a keeper when....

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Boo

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Hawk Eye

Guys that know they're hot are assholes.
Just coming from my experience.
Ya, where are all these guys?

You've met them. You know them. You've shot them down. Probably dozens of times. They are those 'nice guys' who you just want to be friends with. The ones that are realy nice and all, but just don't 'do it' for you. You went for the guy who was really confident really didn't give a fuck... till you realized he was so confident because he was banging your best friend, and his care free attitude also meant he didn't give a fuck about you.

Every guy... EVERY SINGLE GUY on this board knows what I'm talking about. They have been called the 'nice guy', watched some girl they like with a complete asshole, watch them get hurt, or even been the asshole themselves, cause it works! I've done it myself. I played the part, acted the ass, and even was a dick at the beginning with my current gf who I've lived with for the last 2 years.

Girls don't want nice guys... at least not at first. Some girls go for nice guys now, only because they got fucked over - but they too dissed the nice guy at some point.

Last edited:

rubytuesday

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by tella
nice guys are overrated :p

seriously tho. i dated the nicest guy on the planet. but that's about all there was to it. he didnt seem to have an opinion on anything...he agreed with EVERYTHING I SAID (and i say a lot of dumb shit, especially when i'm stoned) and he just seemed to try so hard to be nice all the time (which was cool in the beginning but there's got to be more to a person than just being nice).

Doormats. They are nice at first because if you're used to assholes it's a welcome change. But then they get boring and annoying. Grow some balls!

peko

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Incrimin8
I like granola
granola rocks - it's everything you need in a comfort food, it's reliable yet there's still an element of surprise in your mix because you just don't know what's gonna be in your handful - JUST LIKE a good relationship or the fun part of new love.

The Nice Guy:

These guys rock the world AND everyone has jerkiness in them. Nice guys show their nastiness in different ways to different people - they can be a quiet jerk with a smile, or act all non-confrontational (still constituted as jerky behavior), so don't be fooled by the nice guy. ;)

Every female on this board has been dumped or denied by a guy they liked because they 'were the nice girls'. It goes both ways. A friend of mine came back from Thailand and told me that I was the nice girl you came home to marry - I was insulted at first, but then I took it as a compliment.

Look at the laws of nature - opposites attract. :D Which means I scored the bestest, coolest nice guy ever.... and that's part of what attracted me to him - his niceness made me think twice about my double edged tongue and sacarcastism.

- 'peko the meanie'

* on that note - I'm off to have a pint with my friend to listen to her nicely snark about her client - and she's one of 'those nice girls'.... watch out for nice girls when they mean business.

Last edited:
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Alita

TRIBE Member
If you don't like nice guys - or girls you must have serious issues.

Being nice doesn't mean you have to be a pushover or a doormat....gawd...

Anyway - "birds of feather flock together". Think about that next time *you bitch about a mean guy/gal you got with.

*not referenced to anyone in particular

Lysistrata

Well-Known TRIBEr
Originally posted by ChrisD
I like lesbians
My friend brought over Chappelle show DVDs the other night, it was pretty funny when he got the hot white girl to sing opera style: "I like lesbians."

Big Harv

TRIBE Member
Bronx Tale test

"Alright, listen to me. You pull up right where she lives, right? Before you get outta the car, you lock both doors. Then, get outta the car, you walk over to her. You bring her over to the car. Dig out the key, put it in the lock and open the door for her. Then you let her get in. Then you close the door. Then you walk around the back of the car and look through the rear window. If she doesn't reach over and lift up that button so that you can get in: dump her."

"Just like that?"

"Listen to me, kid. If she doesn't reach over and lift up that button so that you can get in, that means she's a selfish broad and all you're seeing is the tip of the iceberg. You dump her and you dump her fast."

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

smilez

TRIBE Member
after this crazyness work is going to be a piece of cake, I'm going to have SO MUCH more time!!!!!!

school= 35hrs class + reading/assignments + President of the Canadian Nursing Students Association + student rep for the Registered Nurses Assoc. of Ontario = too many hours to compute

+part time job

*phew*

Melissa

I_bRAD

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by smilez
after this crazyness work is going to be a piece of cake, I'm going to have SO MUCH more time!!!!!!

school= 35hrs class + reading/assignments + President of the Canadian Nursing Students Association + student rep for the Registered Nurses Assoc. of Ontario = too many hours to compute

+part time job

*phew*

Melissa
School + part (full) time job = sucks.

smilez

TRIBE Member
on second thought:

a keeper is someone who surprises me with super spicy veggie pad thai:D

pad thai > school:D

Melissa