• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

You know you're getting old when...

Alex D. from TRIBE on Utility Room
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

slar

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Balzz
From who could do the most acid in a 12 hour period to this... *sigh*

I bet I could do more acid at Ruth Chris, and STILL finish my steak!

mcbee

TRIBE Member
i know i'm old because i like to stay home on friday and saturday nights sometimes. i like to have friends over for dinner. i like to get a good sleep on the weekend so i can get up and do stuff DURING THE DAY. i talk about mortages and weddings with my girlfriends.

but i 'm happy, so who cares?!!

:)sarah

Humanjava

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Balzz
Wagers with friends involve who is going to have a kid first... :(

well past that stage. now its who is going to be the last one of us to be married. hint it looks like the odds are in my favour as most have knocked off a kid or about to do two.

Balzz

TRIBE Member
Re: Re: You know you're getting old when...

Originally posted by Skipper
you better not have bet on Paul ;)

LOL! A bet with Paul would likely have more to do with an internal combustion engine or two. :D

H2Whoa

TRIBE Member
Re: Re: You know you're getting old when...

Originally posted by slar
Dinner at Ruth Chris baby. I can taste the steak now...

It's Ruth's Chris Steak House.

Pay attention next time.

squirrely

TRIBE Member
a friend of mine once told me that you know you're old when you can actually maintain a liquor cabinet and share booze without asking that the person shoot you a couple of bucks for the beer you just handed them.

squirrely

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Neo-Marxist
Here is a way to know that your getting old: people born during the 1980s are graduating from university.

how bout the fact that there are TEENAGERS out there who were born in the NINETIES.

*shudder*

Vote Quimby

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by squirrely
a friend of mine once told me that you know you're old when you can actually maintain a liquor cabinet and share booze without asking that the person shoot you a couple of bucks for the beer you just handed them.
* raises hand *

Guess I'm old. And you can add "Has a wine collection"

Speaking of which, time for a refill.