• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

You know what really grinds my gears?

ian

TRIBE Member
The fact that you can't download multiple attachments at the same time in Yahoo Mail. Right?

Oh, and Lindsy Lohan. . . what is she trying to say prancing around in those outfits on that stage?

That's what really grinds my gears.

basketballjones

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by tobywan
oh lindsay...where did ya go wrong...

wow...she is hot in the first pic....and when she did SNL...WOWOWOW....now....she should stop smoking glue and hanging with tara reid

ian

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Galactic Phantom
That's Hilary Duff not Lindsay Lohan.
Okay, now that really grinds my gears. Really though, does it make a difference?

So does anyone know about that multiple attachment thingy?

djfear

TRIBE Member
DownTHEMall! <-- extension for firefox is really cool for downloading multiple files from a website. I guess it's not really on topic here because it wouldn't work with Yahoo! but it's a useful little extension anyway.

Flashy_McFlash

Well-Known TRIBEr
Originally posted by djfear
DownTHEMall! <-- extension for firefox is really cool for downloading multiple files from a website. I guess it's not really on topic here because it wouldn't work with Yahoo! but it's a useful little extension anyway.
It grinds my gears that I only found out about this last weekend.

ian

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Lysistrata
well then just don't use yahoo, mr fukhouse.ca! :p
I know, I know, but I've grown to actually enjoy many of the benefits of webmail. Plus I have the advanced service which allows me to send from fukhouse.ca etc. etc.

basketballjones

TRIBE Member
^your the one who posted that pic of her fake ass tits popping out....nice one....

fake tits are the new black....unless they are tara reids...then they are the old brown