1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

you have to check this one...

Discussion in 'House Room' started by billy, Oct 15, 2005.

1. billy

billy TRIBE Member

our favourite topic, house vs. hip hop has popped up again this time in the general forum. it's a long read. take some time on it and post your opinion.

2. groovespinna

groovespinna TRIBE Member

I'd rather not.
    is there even a comparison? cant we all just go to our separate clubs and dodge eachother's gunfire like the good old days?

3. JOSHB

JOSHB TRIBE Member

Im with you, groovespinna. Unless of course youre a hot chick, then we should go to the same club. Or if you have sweet free drugs, then we should be at the same club as well, but only for a litte while, then you can go about your business.

4. RumRogerz

RumRogerz TRIBE Member

if i met a sweet hot chick that wanted to go to her hip hop club, i'd let her go.. after taking her drugs and going to my club ;)

5. dvs

dvs TRIBE Promoter

in the good ol' days, there was only ONE type of club/warehouse... and everything was played...

and it was all "house". ;)

d

6. Rude1_247

Rude1_247 TRIBE Member

RIP Red Light days.

7. JOSHB

JOSHB TRIBE Member

From the "Dance music" side of the argument:

I find this really funny cause one of my fondest memories of WMC 2005 was sitting infornt of my hotel at about 8 pm during the UndergroundHouse.net party eating a banana and seening the PVD bus go by. I stood up and gunned the banana at the huge picture of PVD painted on the side of the van, hitting him in the eye. Everyone on the porch at the Chesterfield was yelling "you suck!!" Now that shit was funny.