• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

You Got Served!!

Funzo

TRIBE Member
I don't think I could handle it. I know I'll end up watching it though.

Do kids really say that after they battle? You got served!

joey

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Funzo
I don't think I could handle it. I know I'll end up watching it though.

Do kids really say that after they battle? You got served!

yup

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

OTIS

TRIBE Member
IS THAT THAT NEW BOLLYWOOD FLICK!
Indian%20-%20Guest%20being%20served.jpg

I"M SO THERE!

Subsonic Chronic

TRIBE Member
Am I the only one who was susprised when the church didn't find something morally wrong with breakdancing?

You just assume that they're gonna have a beef with everything these days, especially if it's popular with the kids.

dj Red Turtle

TRIBE Promoter
I saw a little snippet on the making of this movie last night on BET. Even though it's cheese, I would like to see some of the moves that these dancers do. It was pretty impressive. It's like Fast and the Furious, you don't go watch it for the plot, it's all about the eyecandy.

Casper

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Subsonic Chronic:
Am I the only one who was susprised when the church didn't find something morally wrong with breakdancing.
You just assume that they're gonna have a beef with everything these days, especially if it's popular with the kids.
?

well since most b-boys and girls are clean maybe it's actualy a good thing to promote. 'don't do drugs and get your ass off the couch' kind of message,
peace

Casper

TRIBE Member
well it's comparable to gymnastics the stuff they do, can't be all wacked out trying to spin on your head,
peace

Adam

TRIBE Member
I can't believe this movie is real

I thought it was fake, like when I saw the first preview for Zoolander

mingster

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Casper
well it's comparable to gymnastics the stuff they do, can't be all wacked out trying to spin on your head,
peace

no, but they can still do drugs in their spare time, ya?

Hal-9000

TRIBE Member
There's one scene I want to see. A really good dancer and edm head from Santa Ana named Elsewhere has a battle scene with the main characters. He's great to watch, totally unreal.

dj Red Turtle

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by Subsonic Chronic
Am I the only one who was susprised when the church didn't find something morally wrong with breakdancing?

Did you ever see those Christian breakers on cable 10?

Hal-9000

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by dj Red Turtle
Did you ever see those Christian breakers on cable 10?

The host of that show is bizarre. God-squad whitey who talks like he's in the South Bronx or something. And he rhymes too.