• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!
14K Cannabis seed slider pendants by tribe

you don't get a second chance to make a first impression

zoo

TRIBE Member
head and shoulders doesn't work for me anymore (or did it ever?)

anyone have any recommendations or comments (aside from ewww)?

maybe i should just go see a scalpologist :/

HouseHeadSacha

TRIBE Member
i just tried using selsun. and it worked for me where neutragina t-gel, psoriasin, nizarol and a bunch of others didnt work well.
apparently you got to keep trying different shampoos until you find one that works well for you.

flake-free since march!
and by flake i mean dandruff/seborrheic dermatitis

Last edited:

zoo

TRIBE Member
i shaved my head a few summers ago but apparently everybody i know hated it

i claimed it was a joke, but really i did it because i was trimming my sideburns and accidentally trimmed one a bit too high, and i couldn't walk around with uneven sideburns or sideburns that went super high, so i just shaved it all off

i thought it was pretty awesome though :/

Tribe 14K gold cannabis seed slider pendant and chain

Bass-Invader

TRIBE Member
there's a medicinal shampoo out called nizoral or something that kills dandruff causing bacteria and supposedly clears up dandruff like a motherfuck.

Dialog

TRIBE Member
Is it real dandruff or just white flakes? Do you wash your hair every day? If so, investigate washing every 2nd day; you could simply be drying your scalp out.

ScottBentley

TRIBE Member
Paul Mitchell Tea Tree shampoo...when I worked at a salon (many moons ago) this is what we recommended...u should be able to get it in the drug store now!

Beer babe

TRIBE Member
actually i've read that if you mix vinigar and water together and apply it to your scalp a few times you can eliminate dandruff altogether.