• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

you are all retarded

Syntax Error

Well-Known TRIBEr
seriously, i can't handle it anymore. the level of tardness has increased exponentially in the last few weeks. wtf is the matter with this place? am i the only crazy one here?

i hate every one you. none of you have anything interesting, intelligent or funny to say. i've found myself checking this board less and less because the inanity of it all is just too much to handle.

YOUR LIVES ARE NOT IMPORTANT TO ANYONE OTHER THAN YOU! I HAVE NO INTEREST IN ANYTHING ANY OF YOU HAS TO SAY. LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE.

thank you.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

funkinbeats

TRIBE Member
arcadebsod.jpg

quantumize

TRIBE Member
last time you went on for a few pages about how canada suX than said you were playing devils advocate

so this time i'll just say, sure syntax, whatever you say

:D

Torso

TRIBE Member
I actually AM retarted, so I take offense to being grouped with the people you hate!

This also makes me exempt from saying anything intelligent.

Last edited:

PosTMOd

Well-Known TRIBEr
When your head's up your ass, a high colonic becomes a trepanning, if you turn it on high enough.

SelfExel

TRIBE Member
It has been well documented that "Message board burnout" is treated with volunteering at a soup kitchen or volunteering at retirement homes on bingo night.

SelfExel

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by atomic
yeah mon. leave, come back in awhile. it will be better.

FUck you bizzzznitch, i'm staying right here turd face. I'll eat your fingers you sonofabitch.

now that was stupid.

MoFo

TRIBE Member
Jaff, I am fucking tired of people using "retarded" as an insult. It's just boring much like the gay thing.

Jack it down a thousand. And call me with your #. :D

Syntax Error

Well-Known TRIBEr
Originally posted by SelfExel
Let's play "Find your grammatical error"

oooooohhh boya. I killed you on the first round.

well aren't you fucking clever pointing out a grammatical "error" which was inserted in my post so i could see which one of you english majors would point it out to me first.

thank you.

atomic

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by SelfExel
FUck you bizzzznitch, i'm staying right here turd face. I'll eat your fingers you sonofabitch.

now that was stupid.

I WASN'T TALKING TO YOU knobnut gheylord. My fingers taste like your sister's mother's cousin's friend down the street.

ah, that was stupid too.

back to our regularly scheduled programming..

Pyrovitae

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Syntax Error
seriously, i can't handle it anymore. the level of tardness has increased exponentially in the last few weeks. wtf is the matter with this place? am i the only crazy one here?

i hate every one you. none of you have anything interesting, intelligent or funny to say. i've found myself checking this board less and less because the inanity of it all is just too much to handle.

YOUR LIVES ARE NOT IMPORTANT TO ANYONE OTHER THAN YOU! I HAVE NO INTEREST IN ANYTHING ANY OF YOU HAS TO SAY. LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE.

thank you.

whoa. you read my mind. except 'hate' is too strong a word, i'm more 'apathetic'.