• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Yoji Biomehankia?

Chris

Well-Known TRIBEr
who is this guy? yes I have been under a rock and have never heard of him. Anybody have a sample of his work?

ndrwrld

TRIBE Member
apparently he was signed to Lab4's label.
who, coincedentally, just won best live act @ the UK hard dance awards.
hes in very high demand.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Chris

Well-Known TRIBEr
hmmmm, thanks for all the info folks, might go check him out, will see who else ends up on the Ultra Spin bill.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Subsonic Chronic

TRIBE Member
I saw him once several years ago, in London Ontario of all places (Ace Arcade!), and wasn't that impressed. Then again, that's when he was releasing a lot of junk on those Chris C labels (Mohawk, Nile, Aztec, etc...)

His stuff was very abbrasive, atonal, and to be honest, not very enjoyable to listen to.

Then again... that was close to 5 years ago, and I'm sure his affiliations with Lab 4 have improved things somewhat.

ravinjunkie

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by ChrisD
hmmmm, thanks for all the info folks, might go check him out, will see who else ends up on the Ultra Spin bill.
silly man - don't you check the event listings on TA?

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

ndrwrld

TRIBE Member
MKMIRAGE said:
He's the official DJ of LAB-4 over in Asia... whatever that means
actually. i dont think hes the ' official ' dj for Lab 4 anymore.
i think yohi jumped ship now.
which is good...Lab 4's doing just fine on their own.
my friend dj peligross will be heading to the UK to work for their label in about a year or so...so proud of him ! !

zedtech

TRIBE Member
DancingQueen169 said:
Should be interesting to see what Toronto thinks of Yoji's style....he has a really hard style.

I am looking forward to checking him out :)
Been a fan of his for the past 2-3 years now. Like his style a lot. The last few livesets of his that I've downloaded have not been a disappointment :) If you're into stuff like DJ Scot Project then you'll find his style very akin to his.

Last edited:
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Bacchus

TRIBE Promoter
And he's gonna be here soon.

Finally.

Toronto doesn't know what they're in for. He's changed quite a bit since his last visit.

:cool: