• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Yo kmac and Dam That SnarkEE Kid!

Booty Bits

TRIBE Member
i bought a shirt last week that i want one of you to have... i figure you can have a cage match in order to decide who gets it.
kirsten, i actually took it off the rack and said "i need to get this for kirsten", but the mental image of you and stevie clawing each other's eyes out is too amusing for me to not open up the competition.
stevie, this shirt will probably be too big for you as i was actually able to get it over my tiggle bitties in the change room, but, hey, if anyone can work an oversized unicorn shirt, its you.

ah loves me unicorns

kmac

TRIBE Member
OMG OMG OMG... Steveveveveveve is waaaay to slim to fit into that and gold lame is really more his colour!

AHHHHH, I love it and I will fight for it. But not a danceoff because Steeeevvveeeedeeevveee will kick my ass.

round 1, fight!
LIZ THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THINKING OF ME ... I DONT KNOW WHAT I LIKE MORE... THE SHIRT, OR THE IDEA OF GAUGING OUT A BITCH'S EYE AND SMASHING HER HEAD INTO A SLIDING GLASS DOOR WITH A HANDFUL OF HAIR IN MY CLENCHED FIST

I AM NOTHING IF NOT A BLOODY-NOSED UNICORN LOVING SHEISTY SCRAPPER! ILL KILL A BITCH, I'LL CUT HER, I'LL WIN!!!

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Booty Bits

TRIBE Member
yeah, this is the chick who puked crab legs in a red lobster parking lot and then rocked it out at a slayer concert right afterwards.

oh and ps.
PLEASE YOU KNOW IF THERE WAS A MOTHERFKKN WALKOFF, I'D BRING THIS PRIZE HOME; MY WALK IS FIERCER THAN MORGANZA FROM PROJECT RUNWAY 1... MY WALK IS TIGHTER THAN HEATHER MARKS ON A GOOD DAY

KIRSTEN LETS THROW DOWN, AND ILL EVEN LET YOU WAER THE SHIRT TO FIGHT ME.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Muad'ib

Well-Known TRIBEr
Booty Bits said:
yeah, this is the chick who puked crab legs in a red lobster parking lot and then rocked it out at a slayer concert right afterwards.
if this is true, then i love kmac even more than i ever thought possible.

Krzysiu

TRIBE Member
this thread is probably the greatest thing in the history of all things awesome.

I want to rubber-stamp "Epic" on the foreheads of everyone involved.

Spinsah

TRIBE Member
I think this sentence would be a great ice-breaker, Steven.

"So tell me a bit about yourself...."

Dam That SnarkEE Kid said:
I AM NOTHING IF NOT A BLOODY-NOSED UNICORN LOVING SHEISTY SCRAPPER! ILL KILL A BITCH, I'LL CUT HER, I'LL WIN!!!

Thumpr

TRIBE Member
Dam That SnarkEE Kid said:
PLEASE YOU KNOW IF THERE WAS A MOTHERFKKN WALKOFF, I'D BRING THIS PRIZE HOME; MY WALK IS FIERCER THAN MORGANZA FROM PROJECT RUNWAY 1... MY WALK IS TIGHTER THAN HEATHER MARKS ON A GOOD DAY

KIRSTEN LETS THROW DOWN, AND ILL EVEN LET YOU WAER THE SHIRT TO FIGHT ME.
WHY ARE THE LAST TWENTY OF YOUR POSTS IN ALL CAPS?

MoFo

TRIBE Member
kmac said:
OMG OMG OMG... Steveveveveveve is waaaay to slim to fit into that and gold lame is really more his colour!

AHHHHH, I love it and I will fight for it. But not a danceoff because Steeeevvveeeedeeevveee will kick my ass.

Whatever. He has been working out, remember?

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Krzysiu

TRIBE Member
they're not one-and-the- ?

I think kmac would watch in a free for all, shes more of jenny jones episode than Stee...

MoFo

TRIBE Member
I'll take that shirt. I'll even come pick it up.

I can wear it to the lesbian party tomorrow night.