• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

YIKES! Creepiest Bug Alive

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

thom100

TRIBE Member
is that real?
and if it is, we're humans, we're kinda smart and have big weapons - lets get rid of those things for christ sake.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Soulster

TRIBE Member
yes, what part of the world? so i can stay the HELL away from it.

there was a point as i was travelling up the east coast of australia when we hit the semi-tropics and stayed in a roach-infested hostel. they were everywhere. crawling on the walls, my bed, the sofa. everywhere. *shudder* and i actually thought, "i might have to go back down south where there are no cockroaches" (it was winter)

but i figured, if my travel buddy, who has a phobia of birds, was okay hanging out with all sorts of wild hook-beaked birds, and going to zoos with emus (man did she have a shit fit when we rolled up to a farm and there was a pet emu there), then i could get over my bug phobia.

Stan

TRIBE Member
Came across one of those fuckers in my backyard when I was living in Borneo. They're literally a foot to a foot and a half long. My dad mashed the shit out of it with a broom handle.

Oh yeah roaches down there aren't like the pussy-ass roaches in North America. The ones down there are like an inch big and they fly at night. You can hear em smashing against the windows sometimes.

swizzykrissy

TRIBE Member
Probably Australia....

they have all the big, nasty, and poisonous creatures...

I had house spiders the size of a small cat in my flat in sydney... Oh, and flying cockroaches.