• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Yet another Movie Premiere aka free passes

tobywan

TRIBE Member
Heyo...I have some extra passes for the "50 First Dates" Movie Premiere this coming Wednesday, February 4 @ The Paramount Theatre @ 7pm.

The pass is good for you and a guest, PM me if interested.

T.O.B'

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

The Watcher

TRIBE Member
Will you be my friend?
209_clips_specialed_a1.jpg

NYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

defazman

TRIBE Member
Usually I would want to see this movie, but the bit in the commercial with Drew beating the guy with the baseball bat is right out of Mr. Deeds. I mean c'mon, if you're going to rip off matierial from your last movie, at least dont put it in the commercial.

Booty Bits

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by defazman
Usually I would want to see this movie, but the bit in the commercial with Drew beating the guy with the baseball bat is right out of Mr. Deeds. I mean c'mon, if you're going to rip off matierial from your last movie, at least dont put it in the commercial.

THANK YOU!
every time that preview come on tv, the person i'm with does that silly stoner laugh at the beating scene, and every time i say that its really lame that not only would he completely recycle a joke, but he would even use it in both trailers.
thats so weak!

kat

TRIBE Member
ya..im not all that interested in seeing this

but on the movie poster..i like drew's hair.

one day..one day

tobywan

TRIBE Member
As I said before, quite a few people responded...if I replied to your PM, then I'll see you tomorrow.

NNYAAAY!