• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Yeah!!!!!!!!!!

NuFroggie

TRIBE Member
I am so excited!!!! I booked my flight today and am heading back to Victoria! YEAH!!!! Well, that's my story.

ninja

TRIBE Member
and your stickin to it!

hey Karen
YAY for you coming back out here . it will be a blast.
check your PM sukka
more info in there.
theres a great party on the 17th.
you should come.

NuFroggie

TRIBE Member
I will check my schedule..but seeing as I LIKE TO BOOGY...I cannot see this as being a problem. Wish me luck on the plane. Oh yes the plane thang again. This calls for another visit to ELLE DOcTOR'S for some serious sedative action.
See you soon! I am going to call you tonight anyways... :D

ninja

TRIBE Member
k I'll be here I 'm not going ot class today since the TAs and sessionals are on strike and I'm in full support of them since they're getting fucked over by the univ. pretty bad.
it was funny seeing ryan last night at hush. he came up to me and was like "hey blah blah blah."
I ddnt recognize him at all. he called me on it and it was one of this " yea, I have no idea who you are" then he said his name and it all came flying back. good times none the less.
tslk to you soon.
bring your snowboard back out with you!@!!
peace
Mike

NuFroggie

TRIBE Member
HAHA!! That is hilarious!!!! Poor little Ryan.

Hey ummm..I am going to System's tonight for the last time...for a while anyways. Should be fun....will get to see Dave and Jay one last time (boo hoo hoo)

To bad you cannot be here to whoop it up Moggy style!

:D Have a great night...
Karen

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

ninja

TRIBE Member
nice. who's playing ?
Your definitly coming out to dieselboy on friday!!!.
it will be madness in hush garenteed.