• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Yeah Yeah Yeahs

zoo

TRIBE Member
they're back so soon?

feb 27 = no go for me

terrawrist III's review from their last show in toronto was great

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
I actually made a roll call thead outlining this show and the upcoming rephlex tour and dizzee rascal...no one posted:(

anyways...yeah im in for this...I'll have to get the image of my ex crying along to "maps" out of head though:(

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by rejenerate
Ah, okay..."big roll call thread" meant nothing to me. :)

~jen
it was BIG...that's why you have to do one more click and see what's up,right?;) ...yeah man, the YYY's gig I'm now looking forward to:D

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

miss riot

TRIBE Promoter
FAWK!!!!

I wanna see them so badly but I'll be in North Carolina.
Maps is most likely going to end up one of my favorite songs of this year. The intensity of the group makes me so happy & I'll have to miss it.

*sigh*

Anyone have a live set, James?

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by miss riot
FAWK!!!!

I wanna see them so badly but I'll be in North Carolina.
Maps is most likely going to end up one of my favorite songs of this year. The intensity of the group makes me so happy & I'll have to miss it.

*sigh*

Anyone have a live set, James?
yeah I have a radio program one and the peel sessions...not the best though...get on AIM later and I'll get you MAPS acoustic!:) ...the video fuckin' gets me everytime, real tears in that video too;)

rejenerate

TRIBE Member
Fuuuck...the only friends I know who have even heard of them can't go. Guess I'll be inspired by Basic's advice and go whether I can find anyone to go with or not. :)

~jen

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

miss riot

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by terrawrist III
yeah I have a radio program one and the peel sessions...not the best though...get on AIM later and I'll get you MAPS acoustic!:) ...the video fuckin' gets me everytime, real tears in that video too;)
You've seen that newmusic special too? :)

I am actually leaving on the Saturday so I will be able to attend !!!!! then possibly hit the splinter jam after.

zoo, why can't you go? school? (that's why im on tribe at 3am on a saturday night *sigh*)

zoo

TRIBE Member
the morning of feb 28th i have a 25% managerial accounting midterm ..

otherwise i'd probably go ... i like the YYY's alot ... [shouldn't have missed them in the summer, but didn't go due to cash flow problems]