• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Yeah we got snow.

acheron

TRIBE Member
FUN!

Post your snowstorms of 2013-related stuff here!

Snowthrew our back laneway, driveway, and walks for three neighbours this morning. Poor thing was sitting idle all last winter. Gave it a really nice workout this morning!

Bumbaclat

TRIBE Member
The first thing I said to my gf this morning was "Do Moms get to take the day off for snow?". She had been up for most of the night with a sick baby, I think she wanted to punch me.

Ho||yw0oD

TRIBE Member
Work is closed today due to snow. The benefits of working in education. :)

I have a 9am conference call and that's it! Starting drinking at 10am whaaaat!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

kuba

TRIBE Member
Even winter tires can't save you up nasty hills. 4 cars stuck off to the side, just spinnin' and spinnin'.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

acheron

TRIBE Member
good drive into work today... avoided the highways, took city streets...

My kid's school is open, but essentially a daycare at the moment as they're short staffed and half the kids aren't there either. My boss can't make it in so I'm taking over and I have decided I will leave at 1pm today. Yay me!

ndrwrld

TRIBE Member
i should go to ct catherines and ...i dont really want to. let me know how is it in that area when you see this please
i'm assuming the skyway bridge is closed. even your gps would tell you a trip to st catharines may not be the bestest choice today.

sianspherica

TRIBE Member
Where are all the bicycle people?
I bike year-round to work (about a 15-20 minute ride), even when it's -25, but no fucking way I'm biking in this shit.

Beyond it being stupid, it's pretty pointless, it's hard as all fuck to bike in this shit. Slush....ok, maybe, but 10cm of unplowed snow....helllllls no.

SneakyPete

TRIBE Member
I am watching cp24 the meteorologist is giving himself props for correctly predicting this.

Last edited:

Bumbaclat

TRIBE Member
I put my suit on and drove a few blocks before turning around, driving home and taking my suit off. I'm now relaxing in a pair of ratty shorts.