• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

YAZ! feb7th@Surface ~ a must for any techno fan

patri©k

TRIBE Member
this is going to be an amazing night. Yaz is one of the slickest programmers out there. His set will fill you with so much emotion... you're going to want to scream!

Dubs.. white labels... and who knows what else. The time I saw him at Aria... was by far one of the most enjoyable parties I've ever been to in the 13 years of going out to events.

If you can.. I highly recommend making it out to this. I literally freaked out when I heard he was coming to Toronto. I can't wait. I don't care how many times I've flopped on an event... there is NOTHING that will keep me from making it out to this.

nothing.

YAZ FUCKING OWNS YOU ALL!

RatP

ps. the locals for the night are lookin' pretty dirtay! :D

patri©k

TRIBE Member
just thought I'd add this quote from the review I did after I saw Yaz at Aria.

".....By the time Yaz was finishing up his set.. nothing else in the world existed... only techno.. only aria... and only the people around me."

fucking pumped!

RatP

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

KillaLadY

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by tekno princess
I hate to burst your b-day bubble baby-doll, but if you wait until the 17th, you'll be about 10 days too late...

;)
LOL But why did he say on the 17th? :(

Bosse

TRIBE Member
surface? nice..though i have never heard any of his stuff? who is he comparable to? i hope you mean the Surface in ottawa?

patri©k

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Bosse
surface? nice..though i have never heard any of his stuff? who is he comparable to? i hope you mean the Surface in ottawa?

yaz is fucking techno. and no.. it's the surface in TO. :)

why don't you drive to mtl on a friday.. and check out aria. you will learn first hand why yaz is the man.

:)

ratp

Bosse

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by patri©k
yaz is fucking techno. and no.. it's the surface in TO. :)

why don't you drive to mtl on a friday.. and check out aria. you will learn first hand why yaz is the man.

:)

ratp

Dang.

mercure

TRIBE Promoter
Seeing Richie on Friday brought back to me just how much I've been missing techno. So tempted to go out for this. But there's so much going on this month too...

jockey slut

TRIBE Member
i will be @ YAZ

and i will drag all ma fookin krew wit me, if they dont come

PUNCHES IN THE JUNK ALL AROUND!!

techno is life

-jybot clikbot

Chyka

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by KillaLadY
holy fak, Feb 17th is my bday!

WHAT A NIIIIICE BDAY PRESENT THAT WILL BE!

Feb 17th is my b-day too.

...And Michael Jordan's.

...And Luke Robitaille's.

It's too bad this party isn't really on the 17th...Boo! (But yay for B-days!)

patri©k

TRIBE Member
TECHNO 'toonie' TUESDAYS!

TUESDAY! TUESDAY! TUUUUEEEESSSDAAAAYYYYYYYYY !!!!

get a free bucket of beats with every purchase of a beverage.

CAWWWWWWW! caw?

CAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!

BigBadBaldy

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by patri©k
ze ash. ZE AAAASH!! what time you off work ? you going home first or straight to the jam ?
I'll probably get done around 11:30 or so. I might be able to get out earlier, it depends on how busy we are.

So either we'll link at mine, or somewhere before if that works for you.

I have the ingredients for a sklib that will rock even you. :D