• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Yasiin Bey undergoes Guantánamo force feeding procedure

stryker

TRIBE Member
What a tool. I have no sympathy for people in Gitmo. If these were Western POWs they be lucky to get fed, let alone the option of a hunger strike.

stew

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

stryker

TRIBE Member
You have no sympathy for people who have been held prisoner without trial for over a decade?
They're in this situation because they wanted jihad. Well now they can't drink a big tall glass of it, or funnel, or iv or whatever the fuck.

stew

Last edited:
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

praktik

TRIBE Member
I like how the US has perfect intelligence, as demonstrated by all their success in the world running two amazing occupations that went super awesome well... So you know, because the Marines "always get their man" and cause you know American intelligence is awesome from movies, that every single person in Gitmo deserves to be there.

Therefore its perfectly reasonable to have zero empathy with human suffering there - because American intelligence and military practise has ensured 100% accuracy.

All those stories about Afghans and Iraqis settling scores by lying to Americans about someone they wanted out of the picture is just liberal, bleeding heart claptrap to raise doubt about the righteousness, by dint of how evil our enemies are, of torturing people in prison for decades without any due process or form of redress.

<in a country well acquainted with the story of Maher Arar, its depressing to see the bubble I outline above continue impervious to the Truth that story should tell us about American torture practises and its inability to guarantee it isn't torturing innocent people. And all this leaves aside the question of whether anybody, no matter how evil, deserves that type of treatment from an ostensibly "civilized" democratic nation>

MoFo

TRIBE Member
They're in this situation because they wanted jihad. Well now they can't drink a big tall glass of it, or funnel, or iv or whatever the fuck.

stew
Um, you realize that hundreds of detainees are being held without charge, right?
That's like you being rounded up cuz you had a beard or had the same last name as someone who was suspected.

And you also realize that hundreds of people were released without charge and with no consequences to the US govt, right? Because if you do know that then your logic would mean that you also support Japanese internment camps and torture camps in West Africa.

praktik

TRIBE Member
Its all the tribalistic denunciation of the other, and is a bit of a warped mirror to the tribalism in the hearts of the genuine terrorists @ Gitmo.

DJ Vuvu Zela

TRIBE Member

stew
You are painfully uninformed on the subject. Please read up and familiarize yourself on the situation before commenting further.

stryker

TRIBE Member
Um, you realize that hundreds of detainees are being held without charge, right?
That's like you being rounded up cuz you had a beard or had the same last name as someone who was suspected.

And you also realize that hundreds of people were released without charge and with no consequences to the US govt, right? Because if you do know that then your logic would mean that you also support Japanese internment camps and torture camps in West Africa.

There are how many billions of muslims with beards freely walking around? and only 166 enemy combatants in Gitmo. If they're there, then it's for good reason.

So please don't attempt to lecture me on history, especially British colonial history. A lot of horrible things were done and I've made a point to educate myself on that part my people's past. But sympathizing with terrorists just to be contrary the mainstream is asinine. Just because I'm not lining up to provide free burkas doesn't mean that I am not fully informed and read on the situation, or a tea party racist. I'm just not a posturing hipster siding with whoever isn't in power.

I don't believe in affording the civil rights of western civilization to people who want to fight against the very system that ensures those rights, and then complain that they're not being treated humanely.

stew

MoFo

TRIBE Member
There are how many billions of muslims with beards freely walking around? and only 166 enemy combatants in Gitmo. If they're there, then it's for good reason.

So please don't attempt to lecture me on history, especially British colonial history. A lot of horrible things were done and I've made a point to educate myself on that part my people's past. But sympathizing with terrorists just to be contrary the mainstream is asinine. Just because I'm not lining up to provide free burkas doesn't mean that I am not fully informed and read on the situation, or a tea party racist. I'm just not a posturing hipster siding with whoever isn't in power.

I don't believe in affording the civil rights of western civilization to people who want to fight against the very system that ensures those rights, and then complain that they're not being treated humanely.

stew
Wow, you are missing the point as no one is lecturing you about colonialism nor does it have to do with posturing. You obviously have not read up on Gitmo at all from your statements. For someone who claims to have read up, it's apparent you haven't read a thing. And if you have, then you are choosing to ignore the facts. Facts that are well reported in the media.

It has nothing to do with siding with terrorists. It's the fact that you have your facts wrong. I haven't read up on Gitmo very thoroughly but basic reading, hearing it on the news and just common knowledge of Gitmo in the last decade is that it's a torture system with many presumably innocent people there being treated like prisoners when they were wrongfully detained.

So do you argue that most of the men released were rightfully detained? Including a university student who has zero connections to terrorist cells? Or men who happened to be wearing the same watch as a suspect? Or children who are taken away from their families without any explanation then dumped back into their home countries?

Do I have issues with the American prison system? Absolutely. Do I support torture? Absolutely not.

If you are okay with corralling up Muslims and putting them into a huge torture camp until maybe one of them breaks, then that's a different story. But to say that all the detainees are there because of jihad is... Well, so wrong it's not even funny.

Last edited:
Fuck man, I don't care how vile the person is, that's practically torture.

And Stew, man, you're way offside on this. There's a ton of shit about Guantanamo which flies in the face of not only what the U.S. stands for, but any country that respects basic human rights - and that's just the start.

praktik

TRIBE Member

stew
Keep diggin

danielablau

TRIBE Promoter

stew
I'm usually a pretty easy going dude and the trolling doesn't usually get to me but dude your posts are some of the most ignorant things I've read on Tribe and that is saying something. It absolutely scares me that people like you live in my community.

Hi i'm God

TRIBE Member
No no guys you're missing the point. If the hate our freedoms so much then we shouldn't have to give them that kind of freedoms. Heyzeus once said do to others what they do to you.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories