• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Yar sunday

KillaLadY

TRIBE Member
Yay sunday

So I bought tickets to Destiny rave and I never made it... yay, stupid me I spent $80 for nothing!
I don't regret it though, not one bit.

Auto Show today, yay! :)

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Poot

TRIBE Member
Re: Yay sunday

Originally posted by KillaLadY
So I bought tickets to Destiny rave and I never made it... yay, stupid me I spent $80 for nothing!

You didn't go??? But you were getting all rested up and so on?! You were so excited for it?

Well, at least you'll be in good form for the auto show!

I stayed in also last night... and maaaybe got about 14 hours sleep (much needed).

Bring on Sunday!

:)

geminigirl

TRIBE Member
Happy Sunday Everyone!:)

I was supposed to work today and now they don't need me. Yippeee!! Nothin' better than an unexpected day off. :D

So now I have the day to do laundry, clean house, watch a movie and just relax.:)

Maxine

KillaLadY

TRIBE Member
Re: Re: Yay sunday

Originally posted by Jessica P
You didn't go??? But you were getting all rested up and so on?! You were so excited for it?

Well, at least you'll be in good form for the auto show!

I stayed in also last night... and maaaybe got about 14 hours sleep (much needed).

Bring on Sunday!

:)
It's a long story, but at least I know I will never attend a Destiny's party EVER fucking again.
Oh and I am just sitting here, looking at my tickets too... hmm burn them? :)

It's cool though, I still had fun. :)

Skipper

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Balzz
I haven't decided whether to go or not...those are the only 2 cars that have piqued my interest.

Paul is looking for someone to go with today - I think his auto-date is going to be unavailable this afternoon.

Hooray sunday, I declined a champagne brunch with my alcoholic group of friends and am proud of it. I chose sobriety!! :D

Hawk Eye

TRIBE Member
Re: Yay sunday

Originally posted by KillaLadY

oh i've done that before.

It was ATM: Hyperspace.

It was only 25 bucks. My boyfriend at the time was feeling very ill bc of the weather im guessing. So we didn't go. We got there and everything. I was disappointed but oh well.

Today im super busy. I always say im going to do my homework on friday and saturday adn i always leave it to sunday. booo

2 case studies and i have to study for 2 tests.

We're also having a roommates dinner tonight so im going to the grocery store with them but i dont know when they're going.

My friend always wants me to help her put up posters around the school.

I also want to hit the gym :(

geminigirl

TRIBE Member
^I did that too a few times.

I still have my ticket for Liquid Adreneline...Boogie Fever. I was too retarded to make it to the party.

Also I bought a ticket for Mark Farina a few years back and didn't make it...bah!

The Watcher

TRIBE Member
Today is a good day cause I finally have internet at home.

It's been like 3 weeks without it... and well, if it wasn't for the fact that I work in front of a computer all week, I might of missed all this shit.

I did miss checking for the weather every morning.

Anywho... yay sunday... gonna do some shopping.

And TOBY IS MAKING BREAKFAST!

YAY TOBY! YOU ROCK

Temper Tantrum

TRIBE Member
Boo too Sunday because I have to go back to toronto :(

The only thing that will make this day ANY good is if I get to go rock climbing when I get back. Yesterday's climb in kingston left me itchin to do some more!

~allie~

exrboy

TRIBE Promoter
Today is do nothing day. I have carlsberg, scotch and some other treats. Just gonna veg out with some good friends :)

Funzo

TRIBE Member
Oh Sunday. I've only been up for an hour but it's a beautiful day out. I'm gonna get my sled out and rip around on the lake. First i need to cure this hangover

kennyboy

TRIBE Member
I love Sundays. -30 here but sunny and clear blue sky. I've got the tunes cranked, laundry in, and cleaning the bathroom. I get more done in a Sunday than I do in the other 6 days combined. And I have plenty of cocktails to make it all the more fun.

Eccentric (LRG)

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Temper Tantrum
Boo too Sunday because I have to go back to toronto :(

The only thing that will make this day ANY good is if I get to go rock climbing when I get back. Yesterday's climb in kingston left me itchin to do some more!

~allie~
where'd you climb?
outdoors or in the big industrial building by the water ?

JESuX

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by geminigirl
^I did that too a few times.

I still have my ticket for Liquid Adreneline...Boogie Fever. I was too retarded to make it to the party.

Also I bought a ticket for Mark Farina a few years back and didn't make it...bah!

Never had a ticket I didn't use... Save for one.

Some AHOLE stole my fucking coveted CHEMICAL BROS ticket out of my purse at a party.

Chances are it was one of my "friends" too.

:mad: