• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Yadkin County. Home of fucktards.

~atp~

TRIBE Member
I'm generally not one to subscribe to "make you feel guilty for not helping others" advertising, an example of this being the toilet paper kills the Earth thread that got tossed around for a while.

However, I came across this link in my random internet travels, and I'm in a state of disbelief. Rage doesn't describe what I felt, nor sadness...I might settle into one of the two, but for now I'm shocked. Here's the video, but it's VERY disturbing (animals are hurt in it):

Yadkin County fucktards at work.

At first, I didn't believe that this sort of thing could actually happen. But, do your own research on the subject.

Like I've said, I normally do not share this kind of thing with others as I'm a very private person, but I feel like I need to confirm with others that this is as horrendous as I feel it is...

Dr. Grinch

TRIBE Member
Know what that is?
Reality.
The reality that people are stupid, and do not control the mass overpopulation of pets. If people would have their pets fixed, we wouldn't have shelters.
If you've had your animal fixed, then congrats, you're not contributing to this, but if you haven't then get it done.
As for the footage, well it's meant to be upsetting. The context it's presented in is such that it makes you feel bad.
It's not the most humane method of killing, but regardless, it is still killing. It costs money to keep these animals in shelters, and it costs money to kill them as well. Injections are more expensive than this, and that's probably the reason they use this method.
Nobody is intentionally being cruel here. The situation is created by ignorant people, and unfortunately the victim happens to be cute furry animals.

~atp~

TRIBE Member
What's disturbing to me, mostly, is the methodical way these "blokes" go about their work. "Well Joe, there goes another day at the puppy-killing plant."

I know, I know, they're cute animals, but having less respect for other animals is an evolutionary remnant that animals with a conscience (humans) can do without.

Mostly, it's a fresh reminder to me what morons we all are. ;)

litespeed

Well-Known TRIBEr
only in america!

at least in most other countries where they are killed using such crude methods they eat them.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

beaker

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by ~atp~
having less respect for other animals is an evolutionary remnant that animals with a conscience (humans) can do without.

ok, but look at the way we treat the animals we (north americans) eat? keeping calves and chickens in restrictive pens and cages from birth? do they not qualify for the same respect? why does it take a puppy killing factory to get people riled up (not atp in particular)? oh right, social conditioning... cry for the puppies and then go have some veal for dinner.

Stormshadow

TRIBE Member
I'm not shocked or disturbed by this.
Like Grinch said, it's the way it is.

And it's a lot more humane then say, what goes on in a slaughter house.
But not many people seem to care about that when they're chompin' on a porterhouse.

litespeed

Well-Known TRIBEr
Originally posted by Stormshadow
I'm not shocked or disturbed by this.
Like Grinch said, it's the way it is.

And it's a lot more humane then say, what goes on in a slaughter house.
But not many people seem to care about that when they're chompin' on a porterhouse.

you ever been in a slaughterhouse?
I have... and it's really not that bad. although the after death part is pretty gross :p

jebac

TRIBE Member
wow thats kinda fucked. i felt bad for the little puppies because they didnt know what was coming

-jebac

Eccentric (LRG)

TRIBE Member
why do I click on the links?
I already knew what was coming.. but now I'm all choked up.

People need to learn $100 once out of there income to get their pet fixed is not expensive alot at all.

My animals are fixed.... who cares if I didn't get to buy that xbox game I wanted... woopty doo.

beaker

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by ev
at least in most other countries where they are killed using such crude methods they eat them.

in china, they kill snakes by biting their heads off while they're still alive and skin them while they're still twitching. but i don't see anyone rallying behind them. won't someone please think of the snakes?! damn you puppy-fuckers!

*shakes fist*

~atp~

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by beaker
ok, but look at the way we treat the animals we (north americans) eat? keeping calves and chickens in restrictive pens and cages from birth? do they not qualify for the same respect? why does it take a puppy killing factory to get people riled up (not atp in particular)? oh right, social conditioning... cry for the puppies and then go have some veal for dinner.

Exactly, there seems to be some sort of weird contradiction there; I guess the distinction I want to make here is that I am disturbed by the behaviour of humans toward animals, not the act of killing the animals themselves. So, I suppose I'm comfortable with the idea of killing an animal in order for us humans to eat, but I'm angered by the way we disrespect their rights.

We give more rights to a human spermatozoa that has just cracked open an egg in a human female's uterus than we do to intelligent, emotionally-aware animals like monkeys.

Stormshadow

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by ev
you ever been in a slaughterhouse?

Yah, I have. And I still remember the exact sound the cow's skull made when it was cracked.

(although this was awhile ago, so I don't know if they still do that)

My point is that slaughter houses are worse than the video above.

hysterical

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Dr. Grinch
Know what that is?
Reality.

Doesnt mean we have to see it.People get killed everyday, do we sit there and watch it. Personally i think this shit is fucking disturbing. Its a dog snuff film. I personally think this thread should be delected