• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

xmas gifts for mom

Interchange

TRIBE Promoter
i always find my mom the to be the hardest person to buy xmas gifts for - i am sick of getting here pjs or clothes or a book..

what are you guys getting your mom?

pr0nstar

TRIBE Member
Perfume, Gift Certificates

Other typical ideas...

Salon Certificates
Spa Treatments...
And anything along those lines...

Anything involving pampering seems to please a lot of women :D

Aphrodite

TRIBE Member
a cleaning lady

make her dinner

paint her a picture

write her a long letter of thanks

'slap-stick' dvd's (for my mom esp)

framed pics of the family

does she have any hobbies? my mom loves plants and gardening.. so I get her plants and planters and planting equipment. lol

she also loves travelling.. so I like to get her stuff for her trips (ie a leather ticket wallet, bathing suits etc etc..)

good luck!

tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit

windowlicker

TRIBE Member
There's some cool shit on the lower level of Holt Renfrew- leather bound note books, ornaments, household items (they have beautiful wine glasses if you don't mind spending a little more money).

You could always opt for one of those gift baskets from Hickory Farms if you're pressed for time.

afterglow

TRIBE Member
My mom asked me to get her this certain calendar this year...

*shrug*

So I did?

When I get paid again this week I'll probably hit Body Shop for some stuff as well.

She knows I'm low in the cash world right now.

Boss Hog

TRIBE Member
My mom gets fuck all and that's exactly what she deserves.

just kidding she's on a beach in Mexico for six months so I can't reach her. :) love you mom, just kidding. now make me a chicken pot pie.

Lysistrata

Well-Known TRIBEr
If Mom's religious, I highly suggest getting her the Jackhammer Jesus.

Jesus fucking Christ. Literally. This extremely blasphemous dildo features a fairly realistic dickhead at the tip, and a crucifix complete with a figure of our crucified Lord at the base. A very hefty dildo with lots of ridges and bulges, it's perfect for playing debauched priest, naughty nun, or re-enacting The Exorcist. 10" total length (7-1/4" insertable length), 1-1/2" in diameter at the head, 1-3/4" in diameter at the widest insertable point (Jesus's knees). Do note that the shape of this dildo means it can't be used with a harness. Glow-in-the-Dark White (a pearlescent white).

MoFo

TRIBE Member
My mom always requests Estee Lauder cream and Popeye's chicken. So that's what she's getting.
We're not a big presents kinda family.

If you don't mind spending the cash, a trip is always nice. Like a getaway or something.

Lysistrata

Well-Known TRIBEr
Originally posted by Boss Hog
hahahahahahahahah

how I love thee.
Originally posted by Lysistrata
I heart(on) you.
From the One That Got Away Thread.

We're soul mates Chris, that's all there is to it. I'll dump Geoff, you dump Palmela and we'll run away to an anarcho-syndicalist commune.

green_souljah

TRIBE Member
I got tired of her using my computer, our schedules clashed grealty.

So I dug through all the junk in my closet, and slapped together a 233 Pentium, which will fit the required bill nicely.

We both win.

:)