• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

- xbox for sale -

kuba

TRIBE Member
$500 for:

4 controllers
dvd kit
120G hard drive
matrix mod chip
40+ games on the system

or best offer - PM me - Im posting this for someone else -

feel free to also post your thoughts on the price, the chip, the games, and everything else. I really couldnt give a

FUCK

though.

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

xtcfreak

TRIBE Member
not thread crapping here. but the matrix chip is not that great , and the dvdkit is not needed for a modded xbox .. and the xbox is used :) will he take $400?

Jay

HiShyGuy

TRIBE Member
qtip

seven hundred? HAHAHAHHA good luck.

I know of one for sale, 4 controllers, 40 games, 120g, $400.

Thats more like it.

kuba

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by HiShyGuy
qtip

seven hundred? HAHAHAHHA good luck.

I know of one for sale, 4 controllers, 40 games, 120g, $400.

Thats more like it.

Did you sell yours yet for seven hundred dollars yet?

HiShyGuy

TRIBE Member
nope ... was never really for sale, just wanted to see what they were going for ...

i just thought it was funny that you crapped on me for starting high, then you turn around and do the exact same thing ... a tad hypocritical aren'tcha.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

kuba

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by HiShyGuy
nope ... was never really for sale, just wanted to see what they were going for ...

i just thought it was funny that you crapped on me for starting high, then you turn around and do the exact same thing ... a tad hypocritical aren'tcha.
no because Im not selling MINE Im selling someone ELSES who isnt on tribe. And I didnt ask for an outrageous price, but a fair one. So far I have 2 offers.

KillaLadY

TRIBE Member
Can you let me know of that DVD kit... what that is and such? I am selling my original DVD since the XBOX has DVD, but I need a remote control and others.

Thanks Jake.

kuba

TRIBE Member
the dvd kit is a simple plug-in and remote. as far as I know, you need it to play DVDs. the thing with this xbox is the chip allows to play DVDs without the kit, but its nice to use the remote.

KillaLadY

TRIBE Member
If he cannot find someone to buy the whole thing and he decides to sell it in pieces, I am interested.
Thanks.

xtcfreak

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by KillaLadY
Can you let me know of that DVD kit... what that is and such? I am selling my original DVD since the XBOX has DVD, but I need a remote control and others.

Thanks Jake.

so the xbox for $400 without the dvdkit :)

jAY

the_fornicator

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by rookie
you willing to sell the dvd kit on it's own?

if so, how much?

I think he wants to sell it as a package or at least have a buyer for both in line.

if you want to buy it individually, check ebay. I scored mine for $20CND. Retails for 50CND.