• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Xbox 360 owners!

G3N3R4L

TRIBE Member
'Rumored' Info on Xbox 720 Leaked

The next console will use the AMD 6000 series, which should run similar to the Radeon HD 6670. That all sounds a bit jargon-y but essentially it’s a super-fast processor that supports DirectX11, multi-display output, 3D and 1080p HD. Production of the GPU should start by the end of this year.

All that anticipated extra power on the fabled Xbox 720 isn’t just about graphic fidelity. It allows games to have more detailed environments, longer draw distances (think open world games such as The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim), better enemy artificial intelligence, faster multiplayer experiences and the ability to cram more stuff on the screen.
My head says don't buy the first round units, but my nerd boner says DO IT, YOU IDIOT!

Last edited:

acheron

TRIBE Member
Ok so I just finished Saints Row 3, really nice - tried both endings, very satisfying either way.

Some comments:
- love the voice acting
- driving much more fun than GTA4 - cars seem to handle better
- very glitchy game at times but not enough to really get mad about
- for sheer over-the-top fun, this game rocks.
- finished at 86% completion... will probably go in and finish off the remaining activities etc. this weekend.

KodiaK

TRIBE Member
Hey chicken sashimi, and shug!!!

My mad pinball skills are going to fuck you up in pinball fx2 on xbox live.

Watch the fuck out!!!!!!!!!!!!

KodiaK

TRIBE Member
Why didn't any of you fuckers tell me Trials Evolution is a badass game?!

sooo much fun. It's like excitebike thrown into this century, while on meth and heroin combined.