• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Xbox 360 owners!

Karim

TRIBE Member
Microsoft is cracking down heavy on banning users with modded boxes. If your box is modded, it's best to stay off of XBL for the next couple of days.

Apparently, MS has been flagging boxes for months now, and now are acting on those flags and banning boxes.

The hackers are working on a new Firmware for the drive, no ETA yet, but does anybody know if there is any protection for people that may have already been flagged?

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

Dr. Grinch

TRIBE Member
Microsoft is cracking down heavy on banning users with modded boxes. If your box is modded, it's best to stay off of XBL for the next couple of days.

Apparently, MS has been flagging boxes for months now, and now are acting on those flags and banning boxes.

The hackers are working on a new Firmware for the drive, no ETA yet, but does anybody know if there is any protection for people that may have already been flagged?

I've you're flagged then you're fucked ultimately. Next time you log in to live it'll beam down the command to brick your box.
This latest ban wave undoes your ability to install games to your HDD which is fucking bullshit IMO.
You can check if you're banned though the warranty processing portal on the xbox website.
If you find out you're banned, don't ever plug in again or your box is bricked.

vinder

TRIBE Member
4+ yrs later, i got the RROD. looks like there are repair places in toronto, hopefully it's not too bad pricewise. fuuuuuck.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Musical Rush

TRIBE Member
Red Dead Redemption
Call of Juarez
GUN

I've played ..Gun
I just read...Call of Juarez is pretty good. People are saying the Billy part is boring, what ever that means.

Red Dead comes out in April 2010, that one looks pretty damn good.

I love playing the old Western style games probably because they're aren't too many good ones worth playing.

Karim

TRIBE Member
I just finished an oldy but man was it good. Rainbow Six Vegas 2. Makes me wanna find everything else in this series. A+

Karim

TRIBE Member
I've played ..Gun
I just read...Call of Juarez is pretty good. People are saying the Billy part is boring, what ever that means.

Red Dead comes out in April 2010, that one looks pretty damn good.

I love playing the old Western style games probably because they're aren't too many good ones worth playing.

In Call of Juarez, you play 2 characters. One's the shoot em up heavy artillery kinda character, the other is a stealthy one (Billy). From what I've heard, Billy is still fun to play, but pales in comparison to playing the other guy.

Karim

TRIBE Member
Just beat the first Assassins Creed. Loved it. Gonna hold off on playing part two and play another game before. Any suggestions?

rawd

TRIBE Member
Careful playing the second one. You'll end up speaking with an Italian accent once you get into it. Franceeeeesco de la Patzaaaa

Dr. Grinch

TRIBE Member
Darksiders is fucking awesome, but a total motherbitch at some points. The Tiamat battle is a fucking pain in my undead ass.
Took at least 15 tries to finally gut that motherfucking dragon.

kline

TRIBE Member
darksiders is great-- it's a mix of God of War and Legend of Zelda.

on another note, 1 vs 100 is the only reason i got a gold membership after gettin' the gift of gaming for christmas.

kline

TRIBE Member
Darksiders is fucking awesome, but a total motherbitch at some points. The Tiamat battle is a fucking pain in my undead ass.
Took at least 15 tries to finally gut that motherfucking dragon.
Silthia battle is the most annoying IMO-- i can't tell ya the number of times i got slaughtered (mind ya i had no life/wrath shards to drop, and couldn't find a Vulgrim location in the spider-lair) by that teleportin' cheap-ass ho'.