• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

X-static Tapes

basketballjones

TRIBE Member
pls tell me someone has jumping jack frost 2
was from a party called seduction with mc matrix(none of htat info was on the tape, just jumping jack frost 2)
pm me if you have it pls:)

Alex D. from TRIBE on Utility Room

ScottBentley

TRIBE Member
Thank you everyone that has hosted (and posted) so far! I'm currently rockin' a UFG from Better Days and have Danny 'Enry in the wings! :D

SyKicK

TRIBE Member
http://sykick.groovearchive.net/

just added tonight

Druid Mc Matrix, Natz - Live at Madness, March 23 1996
Vinylgroover, Mc Matrix, Natz, E By Gum - Live at Madness, March 23 1996
John E & Czech - Kick It - East Meets West - Back 2 Back
Micro - Live at Better Days, Kool World - March 8 1997
Mystical Influence - Vol 03
Ruffrida - Dark Skies

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

The Kid

TRIBE Member
damn... just found dr. back in the uk... one of my favourite xstatic tapes, listened to it until it fell apart. bringing back some memories, son!

:)

The Kid

TRIBE Member
YO TRIBE!

I'm looking for a digital copy of Sniper - Flying High - probably one of my favourite drum and bass sets EVER!

I have shit to trade... so if anyone can hook me up with this, HOLLA!

;)

Peace.

SyKicK

TRIBE Member
I just tossed about 500 old tapes in the trash as they were taking up to much room. I kept about 40 of them to rip at some point.

johnny B rad

TRIBE Member
Does anybody have a copy of Jeremy Healy's set from BetterDays ONE 1997.

This was live to air from energy 108 I believe. Would love to hear this set again...

djcheezwhiz

TRIBE Member
johnny B rad said:
Does anybody have a copy of Jeremy Healy's set from BetterDays ONE 1997.

This was live to air from energy 108 I believe. Would love to hear this set again...

i had a copy of this ... if i'm correct todd terry also played that night ... a friend borrowed this tape, but i never got it back...it would be a stretch to see if he still had it...

but great stuff !!!

Mr. Magyar

TRIBE Member
I'd love to hear the first Jon Pleased Wimmin tape that X-Static "released." Stupid me, I let some twat borrow it and my first instinct said that she'll lose it and she promptly did. It was really good UK happy house. If anyone has it and rips it, I'd be forever grateful.

SyKicK

TRIBE Member
Better Days -One - Aug 9, 1997

post-10-1078954208.jpg

The Vault

Brandon

TRIBE Member
SyKicK said:
I just tossed about 500 old tapes in the trash as they were taking up to much room. I kept about 40 of them to rip at some point.

Nooooooooooooooo.....

To anyone thinking of doing the same, at least those of you within driving distance, I could give them a good home.

SyKicK

TRIBE Member
Brandon said:
Nooooooooooooooo.....

To anyone thinking of doing the same, at least those of you within driving distance, I could give them a good home.

Ya I thought of that after the fact. I called back home but my mom had chucked them all already =S Oh well what can you do .

johnny B rad

TRIBE Member
djcheezwhiz said:
i had a copy of this ... if i'm correct todd terry also played that night ... a friend borrowed this tape, but i never got it back...it would be a stretch to see if he still had it...

but great stuff !!!

Same thing happened to me!

I want a copy of this. Couldn't find it in the VAULT. If anyone knows of a link... please post it. Would love to hear this again.

djnova

TRIBE Promoter
ive got sasha 5, keoki oct 93, mike c, chris fortier utopia, keoki 2 1993, fabio 3, tons of kenny ken, mickey finn, darren jay etc, jack frost 3, jack smooth 90 proof, scott and robbie hardkiss champions of champions, czech dose 3 yr, i have more than that just cant remember them off the top of my head

id really like to get copies of the sasha 5 + keoki oct 93 + keoki 2 1993
i had all 3 of those tapes when i was a kid and they are long gone - stolen out of my car decades ago :( but yea id be pretty stoked to hear those tracks again :)