• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

X-men Legends II

lobo

TRIBE Member
Ok I just grabbed this game of the torrent sites and I can't believe that last night I ended up playing for 3.5 hours straight! :eek: I think I found my new crack for the next week or two. Thank God today is a holiday or I'd be in serious trouble at work.

For those that don't know about the game, it's basically an RPG style of game with the traditional top down view. You follow the basic storyline and accomplish missions with the different characters (both good or bad). The graphics are very good and the mission cutscenes are nicely acted out using the built-in engine. There are five acts in total and between each act there is a major cinematic with graphics that look like real people. The introductory cinematic will blow you away. They could literally make a whole movie with those kinds of graphics.

If you like the X-men and dig RPGs then check this one out. I don't think you'll be disappointed.

Lobo

lobo

TRIBE Member
If the game turns out to be as good as it has so far I WILL buy it. I don't just download games for the hell of it anymore. I've actually bought games that are indeed worthy of my $$$. Just to name a few, Diablo (all of them), Doom 3 and Half Life 2.

:rolleyes:

Lobo