• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

X men - apocalypse

basketballjones

TRIBE Member
this movie needs its own thread. apocalypse is one of the best villians ever, i actually wish they did this in 2 movies. they kind of hinted at how he can change his size/etc in the newsest trailer and they have really hidden how isaac is as Apocalypse so far but im really looking forward to this. fuck the avengers

[YOUTUBECOvnHv42T-A][/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]mnu06cIUpMs[/YOUTUBE]

Stop Bill C-10

Polymorph

TRIBE Member
i wish Fox would just give the X-men rights to Disney already...

eh. Both these Company's superhero franchises are clogged up with a gazillion characters. I just think it's nice that they decided to *share* both Quicksilver and The Scarlett Witch, (although Fox killed off Quicksilver pretty quick).

DJ Vuvu Zela

TRIBE Member
eh. Both these Company's superhero franchises are clogged up with a gazillion characters. I just think it's nice that they decided to *share* both Quicksilver and The Scarlett Witch, (although Fox killed off Quicksilver pretty quick).

The Fox version of Quicksilver is still alive, it was the Disney version that got killed in Age of Ultron (although he also isn't a mutant....so silly).

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders