• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

wynton marsalis

Rajio

Well-Known TRIBEr
So has anybody watched TV lately? If this is you, i'm sure you've seen that itunes ad for that wynton marsalis track 'exclusive on itunes' they keep replaying it ad nauseum. i was in teh apple store last week and they had that 30 second snippet of the song on loop. its getin gso annoying i already hate that song now, its gotten to the point where i hate the colour blue and wynton marsalis now. if i hear it a couple more times now i'll hate jazz. if i hear it a few more times than that, i'll hate music. and if i hear it a bunch more times after that, i'll just hate sound alltogether.

....and they call it merketing?!

</vent>

Aerius Zension

TRIBE Member
Rajio said:
So has anybody watched TV lately? If this is you, i'm sure you've seen that itunes ad for that wynton marsalis track 'exclusive on itunes' they keep replaying it ad nauseum. i was in teh apple store last week and they had that 30 second snippet of the song on loop. its getin gso annoying i already hate that song now, its gotten to the point where i hate the colour blue and wynton marsalis now. if i hear it a couple more times now i'll hate jazz. if i hear it a few more times than that, i'll hate music. and if i hear it a bunch more times after that, i'll just hate sound alltogether.

....and they call it merketing?!

</vent>

????

Would you rather the Eminem one? Or would you rather elevator music?

Joe Seven

TRIBE Member
I saw Wynton and his family play at Massey Hall a couple years ago... he and his crew are amazing musicians. The guy on percussion blew my mind but I can't remember his name. All those guys had real style too... old school American bad-ass jazz artists with sophisticated suits on.

Fortunatley I don't really watch TV so I'm not sick of him, or music, just yet.

Rajio

Well-Known TRIBEr
Aerius Zension said:
????

Would you rather the Eminem one? Or would you rather elevator music?

yes! I already hate them both so it wouldnt be robbing me of something that i liked.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders