• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

www.tribe.ca/rant

Stop Bill C-10
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

beej

TRIBE Member
Hey Naomi :D 'tis been a while indeed! I'm just chillin'. same old shtuff. we should all link up sometime... I'm completely out of the loop.:confused:

Libradragon

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by beej
Hey Naomi :D 'tis been a while indeed! I'm just chillin'. same old shtuff. we should all link up sometime... I'm completely out of the loop.:confused:

we totally should! i nominate will as organizer. :p

what have you missed? suke's married. :D

beej

TRIBE Member
suke's married??? omg... nice1

whaddap pete...
BSM in the house:)

ehhh Patrick.. biz is okay... no more Chromacide studio on Spadina :( but there is Chromacide Records and a few other projects still on the go...

KiFe

TRIBE Member
ehhh Patrick.. biz is okay... no more Chromacide studio on Spadina :( but there is Chromacide Records and a few other projects still on the go...

damn dood.. sorry to hear.
tough industry in this city.. no doubt.

geoff still happy @ crush at least?

beej

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by KiFe
damn dood.. sorry to hear.
tough industry in this city.. no doubt.

geoff still happy @ crush at least?

Yeah man, Geoff is very happy @ crush... seems like a killer place to work. And Chromacide is just resting for a bit... we'll be back.

wassup fleaflo!

KiFe

TRIBE Member
Yeah man, Geoff is very happy @ crush... seems like a killer place to work. And Chromacide is just resting for a bit... we'll be back.

No doubt!

i'm sure he enjoys not having to deal with half the administrative bs, a regular buisness owner would.

:)

say hi for me next time you see him.