• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!
14K Cannabis seed slider pendants by tribe

www.tribe.ca/rant

Tribe 14K gold cannabis seed slider pendant and chain

beej

TRIBE Member
Hey Naomi :D 'tis been a while indeed! I'm just chillin'. same old shtuff. we should all link up sometime... I'm completely out of the loop.:confused:

Libradragon

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by beej
Hey Naomi :D 'tis been a while indeed! I'm just chillin'. same old shtuff. we should all link up sometime... I'm completely out of the loop.:confused:
we totally should! i nominate will as organizer. :p

what have you missed? suke's married. :D

beej

TRIBE Member
suke's married??? omg... nice1

whaddap pete...
BSM in the house:)

ehhh Patrick.. biz is okay... no more Chromacide studio on Spadina :( but there is Chromacide Records and a few other projects still on the go...

KiFe

TRIBE Member
ehhh Patrick.. biz is okay... no more Chromacide studio on Spadina :( but there is Chromacide Records and a few other projects still on the go...
damn dood.. sorry to hear.
tough industry in this city.. no doubt.

geoff still happy @ crush at least?

beej

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by KiFe
damn dood.. sorry to hear.
tough industry in this city.. no doubt.

geoff still happy @ crush at least?

Yeah man, Geoff is very happy @ crush... seems like a killer place to work. And Chromacide is just resting for a bit... we'll be back.

wassup fleaflo!

KiFe

TRIBE Member
Yeah man, Geoff is very happy @ crush... seems like a killer place to work. And Chromacide is just resting for a bit... we'll be back.
No doubt!

i'm sure he enjoys not having to deal with half the administrative bs, a regular buisness owner would.

:)

say hi for me next time you see him.