• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

WWF draft tonight!!!

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
youve been waiting a week to see the draft to see who will turn up on RAW and who will end up on SMACKDOWN...should be interesting,nice to see the ol' Wf doing something a little different besides crossovers,gravy matches,and a 24 hour title belt!

should be grand!
 

Stormshadow

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by bucky

i don't understand how this is going to work out and be good...
It will be good because a lot of talented, under-used wrestlers will now get a chance to actually wrestle on TV.
 

bucky

TRIBE Member
^^^ ya mean people wanna see them?

i guesssss it could work out..... i just hope they don't start having lots of stupid "light weight" matches and things like that the WCW had which made it boring at times.....
 

noahmintz

TRIBE Member
I don't get what's going on ...
Are the Wrestlers who are drafted to RAW only going to be allowed to wrestle on RAW?
And those drafted to SMACKDOWN are only going to be allowed to wrestle on SMACKDOWN?

stu
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Lil'Timmy

TRIBE Promoter
Not completely Stu. There will be crossovers AKA pay per view hype ups and all, but basically I think so. Mcmahon will choose his, Flair will choose his, except the champions (World and Womens) apparently they are exempt.
 

bucky

TRIBE Member
Stu..... thats what I've gotten out of it also.... the way it is now Raw is turning into the old WCW Monday Night Nitro.... blah
 

noahmintz

TRIBE Member
Yea I guess that could be good ... it will help a lot of wrestlers get to see more time in the ring which is good for not only them but the fans too

stu
 

Stormshadow

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by bucky
^^^ ya mean people wanna see them?

i guesssss it could work out..... i just hope they don't start having lots of stupid "light weight" matches and things like that the WCW had which made it boring at times.....
Well I sure as hell hope they have "lots of stupid light weight matches".
The best thing the WWF could do is start a Cruiser Weight division. I'd rather watch those guys who can actually wrestle, rather than The Rock flap his mouth for half an hour.
 

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
mr. perfect looks better than ever!

I miss the old WCW nothing matches that would take place before we wait for the DDP final match...the ones with juvi,and ron mysterio, and of course das wunderkind!alex wright!

thank you WWF for ending that shitty luck run they had in the ratings!
 
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

jellibeen

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Stormshadow


Well I sure as hell hope they have "lots of stupid light weight matches".
The best thing the WWF could do is start a Cruiser Weight division. I'd rather watch those guys who can actually wrestle, rather than The Rock flap his mouth for half an hour.
I wholeheartedly agree. I wonder what will happen when the guys who are injured, Benoit and Rhyno specifically, return. I wonder where they will go?
 

silver1

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Stormshadow


Well I sure as hell hope they have "lots of stupid light weight matches".
The best thing the WWF could do is start a Cruiser Weight division. I'd rather watch those guys who can actually wrestle, rather than The Rock flap his mouth for half an hour.
Indeed. I'M SOOOOO looking forward to the cruiserweight division.

They're signing Rey Jr. and Eddie back. It's gonna be friggin SWEET! I hear they might be bringing in SuperCrazy as well.

Finally we're gonna see some SWEET matches
 

silver1

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by jellibeen


I wholeheartedly agree. I wonder what will happen when the guys who are injured, Benoit and Rhyno specifically, return. I wonder where they will go?
For me, it would depend on which show some of the other guys go to. I'd want to see Benoit go to the same show that guys like Angle, Lance Storm, Jericho etc. go to so we could still see some really classic matches.
 

noahmintz

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by jellibeen


I wholeheartedly agree. I wonder what will happen when the guys who are injured, Benoit and Rhyno specifically, return. I wonder where they will go?
Benoit got drafted to Smackdown

stu
 

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
rasslin' is fucked.


a crowd of 18 thousand all standing and chanting "asshole" at their savior...parents should worry about more than the blood at this point!
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

noahmintz

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Eclipze
if this angle flops...how will they "sweep it" under the carpet?
Easy ... Smackdown wrestlers will start to appear on Raw ... and Raw wrestlers will start to appear on Smackdown ... then 2 months down the road ... a great majority of WWF fans would have forgotten it ever happened

stu
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

silver1

TRIBE Member
I think it can work. The ratings are already pretty low as it is.

P.S. Smackdown is gonna be sweet! Asside from Hogan and Rock (yawn) we have:

Angle
Benoit
Y2J
Edge
TAJIRI!!!!
Kidman
Helms
Lance Storm
Christian
Tazz
Perry Saturn
(I'm not listing the guys I don't care about)

As well as the return of Eddie Guerrero, Rey Mysterio Jr.........

Thursday night will be the true wrestling fans night.
 

Stormshadow

TRIBE Member
Benoit vs. Angle and Benoit vs. Storm fueds would be sweeeet.

And I think Hogan and Kidman should team up. Not as a tag team, but as allies.
 

silver1

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Stormshadow
Benoit vs. Angle and Benoit vs. Storm fueds would be sweeeet.

And I think Hogan and Kidman should team up. Not as a tag team, but as allies.
Indeed to the Benoit, Angle, Storm comment.

Buwahahahahahahaha to the Hogan/Kidman comment ;)
 

joey

TRIBE Member
hogan and kidman had a pretty big feud in the later days of wcw...

im soo glad the dudleys were broken up..
i frigin hate those fuckers
i want to see the wither away as crap as single wrestlers
(especially that fat fuck bubba ray)

raw is gonna suck...

i like rvd, the hardeys, trish and nWo (sometimes)
brock lessner is very impressive too..
the rest suck!

smackdown is soo gonna rule
a nice mix of youngs stars, proven stars, good women,
they just need to drop hogan, ddp, rikishi, mark henery (how the hell did he get picked inthe top 10!!), and snow
 

silver1

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by joey
hogan and kidman had a pretty big feud in the later days of wcw...

im soo glad the dudleys were broken up..
i frigin hate those fuckers
i want to see the wither away as crap as single wrestlers
(especially that fat fuck bubba ray)

raw is gonna suck...

i like rvd, the hardeys, trish and nWo (sometimes)
brock lessner is very impressive too..
the rest suck!

smackdown is soo gonna rule
a nice mix of youngs stars, proven stars, good women,
they just need to drop hogan, ddp, rikishi, mark henery (how the hell did he get picked inthe top 10!!), and snow
I laughed at the Kidman comment because of the REASON they had a feud (backstage politics reason).

And Joey. Don't poo poo on Al Snow. He is an AWESOME wrestler. He just got stuck in bad gimmicks.
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders
Top