• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

WTT/FS 4/4 Cello Outfit and NI Traktor S2 package

Dark-Rave

TRIBE Member
Hello and Good Day!
Are you interested in trading your mint condition iphone 4S 16/32GB (unlocked preferred but I will take a fido)? I have either of the following to trade.
1: 4/4 cecillio cello outfit black, with soft case, bow, stand, rosin and extra strings (6 months old impulse buy. Used once, needs a tuneup) as shown here but black:

http://www.amazon.ca/Cecilio-CCO-10...sr_1_sc_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1362512353&sr=8-1-spell

straight trade or $300 cash for a 4S 32GB or 4S 16GB + 100$ cash

2: Native Instruments Traktor S2 package (udg large producer bag, decksaver, laptop stand) still under warranty and serial numbers have been unregistered. Works great! Upgraded my kit to suit my needs. Bought from playderecord in Toronto. Will provide receipt for warranty purposes.

Amazon.com: Native Instruments Traktor Kontrol S2 DJ Controller: Musical Instruments
+
Amazon.com: On-Stage LPT5000 Laptop Computer Stand: Musical Instruments
+
UDG ProducerBag Large | Musician's Friend
+
Amazon.com: Decksaver DS-PC-KONTROLS2 Cover for NI Traktor Kontrol S2: Musical Instruments

Iphone 4S 32GB + $300 cash for the package (trading only as package).
Local Deals only!

Please let me know.

warmly,

quietlyquivering at gmail dot com

Dark-Rave

TRIBE Member
Selling the NI Traktor S2 package for $500 cash.

Still under manufacturer's warranty. Comes with the UDG large producer's bag, decksaver, and laptop stand. save $$$ today! :D

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders