• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

wts...Laurent Garnier!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

lonemale

TRIBE Member
>Parking = 150 person gay bar in Montreal

Parking holds at least 300-400 people if not more. The downstairs is pretty gay (read: Blue Oyster) but the upstairs is pretty mixed. Great venue.

mitsuko souma

TRIBE Member
UR said:
Land of Milk and Honey (Better Days) will be in my top 10 sets for awhile I think.
Oh-my-freakin-shit! This was my birthday party/ 1st event I ever attended @ the Warehouse aka Le Shit Haus. What a night.
*also worth mentioning that i fell madly in love at this party and seven years later he robbed me.

o0OemwaO0o

TRIBE Member
very important question!

how long will he be playing for?

a guy like him needs to have an extra long set to make it really special

anyone know?

s1k

TRIBE Member
^^yeah, def agree. i doubt he'll do an extra long set given that brad c and greg gow, but u never know.

deevah

TRIBE Member
^ actually, i just might - i thought it was the same nite as sonic opening but it's not so it should be doable

mariazmess

TRIBE Member
deevah said:
^ actually, i just might - i thought it was the same nite as sonic opening but it's not so it should be doable
totally doable!!!!!
that is going to be the weekend that *crazy* made.

Skipper

TRIBE Member
That being said, I think Laurent is probably going to be the most rare of all of the events happening on this weekend.