• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

wts...Laurent Garnier!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

UR

TRIBE Member
Laurent Garnier - Can't say enough good things about him.

But......

Who the hell puts up with this shite.
Following from Toronto's best bars.

This is London

364 Richmond Street W.
Toronto,
Telephone: +416 351 1100

Actually it’s not London it’s Toronto, but this hot spot for the beautiful people could be mistaken for a model-rich Mayfair playground. It’s funky aesthetic includes an on-location hairdresser and make-up artists in the women’s bathrooms, and a second-floor balcony where potential Rapunzels get to toss down their golden hair to gelled-up Armani men in the drinking space below. Unlike London hip spots though it has a collar-shirt and no jeans policy which, quite frankly, wouldn’t wash in the top London joints. That said, collars keep the students out and the strong cocktails ranging from flavoured Martinis to tasty Cosmos might be a bit too hot for some of you under-graduates anyway. This is London - and it’s only for grown-ups!

Say this is not so!

Skipper

TRIBE Member
I would expect that was written about their Saturday night.
Almost everyone I saw last Friday was wearing jeans.

kuba

TRIBE Member
wow. he's back. the last time he played here was probably my best night out of the year at system.

10/10. so i'll go anywhere to see him.

kyfe

TRIBE Member
kuba said:
wow. he's back. the last time he played here was probably my best night out of the year at system.

10/10. so i'll go anywhere to see him.
dj whore :p

Yeah I'd likely hit this up

kuba

TRIBE Member
sorry. no dj whore here. one of the dj's biggest critics actually.

but garnier, howells, etc. are not 'djs' as much as 'artists' for me.

:D

anyways- another point: you know who you are, please for the love of god, stay in away from this party!

Thanks in advance.

Sylent Syd

TRIBE Member
kuba said:
I'd have t'say the same - Have yet t'see such a versatile set matched by anyone at anytime.
And what a coincidence! His System gig was on my b-day weekend...just like this year..haha nice :D

kuba

TRIBE Member
Sylent Syd said:
I'd have t'say the same - Have yet t'see such a versatile set matched by anyone at anytime.
And what a coincidence! His System gig was on my b-day weekend...just like this year..haha nice :D
was it one year ago? at this time? damn!

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Kung Po Beef

TRIBE Member
Yippe!!! Laurent's amazing. This is such awesome news.

Skipper, where's Parking and Helsinki? Are they driving distance? I might be up for a road trip. It's not too often he passes thru these parts.

fmanning

TRIBE Member
we're stoked to see him here in April

not too many people can say they've seen Laurent Garnier in an intimate venue that holds only 200 ppl.

UR

TRIBE Member
Land of Milk and Honey (Better Days) will be in my top 10 sets for awhile I think.

Taro

TRIBE Member
fmanning said:
we're stoked to see him here in April

not too many people can say they've seen Laurent Garnier in an intimate venue that holds only 200 ppl.
maybe I'll mission down for this too - it's been ages since I've been home

fmanning

TRIBE Member
Taro said:
maybe I'll mission down for this too - it's been ages since I've been home
Do It!

Come to Surface Saturdays @ the New Capital Music Hall for the premiere of my new resident night w/DJ Balu called "Heavyweights"

The new venue is UBER-slick

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories